No announcement yet.

Cleveland Browns General Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess i should have added this to my Be easy, To comparison. Hopefully, Edwards can produce over the next 8-9 years what Owens has (excluding the locker room cancer of course).

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

We don't give a DAMN for the whole state of Michigan

Comment

• i cant watch browns games :(

Comment

• Originally posted by DChess View Post
        i cant watch browns games :(
        Are you blind or can you not take the losing?

Comment

• Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
          Are you blind or can you not take the losing?
          I have the same problem. Every time Derek Anderson drops back, I avert my eyes. Too painful to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrownsTown View Post
            I have the same problem. Every time Derek Anderson drops back, I avert my eyes. Too painful to watch.
            Charlie Frye is a little bit better because he keeps you in suspense. Under pressure you don't know if he'll throw it right into the defender's hands or if he'll keep on dropping back and rolling out and then when he gets sacked...did he fumble the ball?

Comment

• Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
              Not necessariliy. If we had Marvin Harrison or Chad Johnson last year they would've gotten their 1000+ yds. and however many TDs. Good WRs can produce on bad teams with bad QBs and bad offensive lines with bad RBs (see Joey Galloway), but it certainly helps to have good versions of those things. I think that even with Charlie throwing to him he'll have a big 1200+yd. season with 8+ TDs and will have more 100 yd. games than last year. Jamal Lewis, a better line, and a good offensive scheme can do wonders for a guy like Edwards even with a below average Qb.
              I just keep thinking Randy Moss in my head. Maybe we can blame that on cheap injuries but at least 50% of it is on the team he played for.

Comment

• Moss had a pretty good year his first season in Oakland if you remember. About 1000 yards despite not playing the full year from injuries, and I think 11 TDs or so on a crappy team with Kerry Collins taking snaps. Last year Oakland had one of the worst offenses ever, and Moss was hurt a lot, so that is an exception. In 2002 when Cincy was awful and CJohnson was still not in his prime, Johnson had a big 1000+ yd. year.

Comment

• Remember Antonio Bryant went for 1000 yds with Dilfer throwing to him, then again (iirc) in san fran with Alex Smith as a rookie, who was easily worse than anyone we got now.

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

Comment

• no i get pittsburgh games in WV

Comment

• Marshall Faulk has got us going 8-8...man is a genius!!!

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freddy G View Post
                        Marshall Faulk has got us going 8-8...man is a genius!!!
                        wow, he must be getting old. maybe he's coming down with a disease or something. maybe he knows something we don't.
                        When will commissioner Goodell ban Al Davis from making football decisions?

Comment

• Marshall Faulk can see the future. How else was he able to get into the endzone all of those times who gain so many total yards? You really think that he was just that good?

Originally posted by Halsey
                          I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freddy G View Post
                            Remember Antonio Bryant went for 1000 yds with Dilfer throwing to him, then again (iirc) in san fran with Alex Smith as a rookie, who was easily worse than anyone we got now.
                            Actually I think Bryant only got like 700 or 800 yards when he signed with Frisco. That was his last year in the league, no one wants him now.

Comment

• Originally posted by DChess View Post
                              no i get pittsburgh games in WV
                              At least you get to watch them whoop us, I can't even do that down here in bumblescum city. I get the Panthers and maybe the Falcons, Dolphins, or any AFC East team.

Comment

• soo, i finally watched the first team play for more than 2 min, and i gotta say, the biggest thing that jumps out to me is how fat and lazy our D-Line looks.

it would be great if willie parker didnt run all over us in 2 weeks.
                                When will commissioner Goodell ban Al Davis from making football decisions?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information