Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We've just been screwed.

But we still won.
    Last edited by RoyHall#1; 11-05-2007, 10:25 AM.

Comment

• GG guys Josh Cribbs is amazing.

Comment

• Indeed, he is amazing.

That game was about the craziest emotional roller coaster as i have ever been on.

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

We don't give a DAMN for the whole state of Michigan

Comment

• yea that was a crazy kick by Dawson.

Comment

• Never seen anything like it. Unbelievable game.

Comment

• Huge game for both our teams next week, a loss doesn't knock either out of the playoff picture but it sure make it harder

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                Huge game for both our teams next week, a loss doesn't knock either out of the playoff picture but it sure make it harder
                Regardless of next week's outcome, the only way the Brown's miss the playoffs now is if we play ridiculously bad the rest of the season. Our schedule is easy.

Comment

• guess its in 2 weeks not next week, we got the 49ers home

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                    guess its in 2 weeks not next week, we got the 49ers home
                    Yeah, guess we have the Texans. They're a lot better than their record too.

Comment

• Andre Johnson is going to tear us a new one.

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrownsTown View Post
                        Never seen anything like it. Unbelievable game.
                        I was surprised either coach didnt go ape poop, I thought Billick would have becaue technically you couldnt review a FG, but then the FG clearly went in so I could understand if Romeo didnt get mad

Comment

• Originally posted by Freddy G View Post
                          Andre Johnson is going to tear us a new one.
                          Not necessarily, Crennel's umbrella defense tends to not give up deep down field plays....I mean we contained Randy Moss and gave New England it's worst offensive day of the year save the Indy game. I'm confident we'll beat Houston at home. Braylon Edwards, Joe Jurevicius, Kellen Winslow, and Derek Anderson should handle the Texans secondary of Von Hutchins, Fred Bennett, CC Brown, and Will Demps. Houston's strength on D is their front 4, and our O-Line has seen much better fronts already and protected well against them. Browns win next week IMO, 31-20.

Comment

• Next week could be a trap game. We've been sky high for Pittsburgh and Baltimore for the last 2 weeks. The team may think they can beat Houston easily and be flat emotionally. It is a classic trap game so be prepared.
                            And proud of it!!!

Comment

• Oh, i don't think Houston will win, but that doesn't mean Andre will not tear us a a new one (see Chad Johnson).

And yes, it is a big time trap game, more so than St. Louis, imo.

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                                I was surprised either coach didnt go ape poop, I thought Billick would have becaue technically you couldnt review a FG, but then the FG clearly went in so I could understand if Romeo didnt get mad
                                I don't think they reviewed it. They discussed it, and the ref went over to review but it looks like he just talked to the officials upstairs. I'm sure one of those officials told him it was past the crossbar...

That was one of the most awkward plays I've ever seen.

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information