No announcement yet.

Cleveland Browns General Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good game guys. I'll excuse you guys whilst Big Baby has all your babies.

by BoneKrusher
    <DG> how metal unseen
    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by Freddy G View Post
      Shaun Rogers is the best decision we've made in a while.
      Hell yeah he has. The Browns have 1 for sure Pro Bowler this season.

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
      Browns winnnnnnn!!!! tell your children to pledge allegiance to shaun rogers at school tomorrow morning instead of the flag.

...why are we 2-0 without K2 this year? that's mighty curious.
      K2 is one of my favorite players, but sadly, I think he's a Shockey clone. Not so much in play style, but in the form that we may be a better team without them and the distractions they make. No one will argue that K2 is very talented, but for all the good he brings, there is at LEAST the same amount of negative. We quietly dangled him around before the trade deadline and I think we'll be more aggressive this offseason and perusing something. Who knows, maybe K2's attitude will change.

Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
      Good game guys. I'll excuse you guys whilst Big Baby has all your babies.
      Good game. Any game going down to the wire like that is a hell of a game. This is a big win for us, as Jacksonville is a good team.

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

Comment

• We are a great football team and then + Derek Anderson + D'Qwell Jackson + Andra Davis = very average.

Comment

• So is Martin Rucker healthy for you guys or is he still suffering from an injury?

Comment

• Derek Anderson, while not losing us the game today, did again only complete barely 50% of his passes. And that's a good day for him......

Bottom Line:

Put Brady Quinn in there, Romeo!

Comment

• Just wondering about the browns' pass rush and how badly you guys need an upgrade and where to upgrade that pass rush.

Comment

• Originally posted by giantsfan View Post
                Just wondering about the browns' pass rush and how badly you guys need an upgrade and where to upgrade that pass rush.
                hmm ILB and DE. Our outside pass rushers have talent and are getting the QB, but the QB can just step up because aside from Shaun Rogers we have nothing pushing the pocket from the inside.

Comment

• Whats with the random electrical tape numbers on the helmets now?

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                    Whats with the random electrical tape numbers on the helmets now?
                    they're the throwback helmets.
                    When will commissioner Goodell ban Al Davis from making football decisions?

Comment

• Originally posted by JSimmsy21 View Post
                      they're the throwback helmets.
                      They look stupid. I like the plain helmets

Comment

• Another great game. [/sarcasm]

I don't know if it was the play calling or Derek Anderson, but that consecutive streak of I don't know how many 3 and outs is unacceptable in this level.

The running game was absent [I know it was Baltimore, but more absent then it should have been].

Edwards drops 2 more this game, one will score or put us in the redzone to score.

Our front 7 allows so many screens, and medium level runs that gives Baltimore better and better field positioning. I'm sick of seeing 3rd and 8 for our offense, and 2nd and 3 all day from theirs.

I think we have a promising secondary, but McDonald got burnt early, Wright made a few mistakes that were VERY costly and I don't know if Jones even had a tackle.

Hey, at least Cribbs played well =[

Comment

• For someone so big and credited or being so bruising watching Jamal Lewis his entire career I can say he is an awful goal line back. He has never hit a hole hard in his life and is more content with chopping and shuffling his feet 5 yards deep like he's about to juke someone out. Honestly Harrison and Wright I think would be better options. They always give Jamal credit for "softening" defenses but to me he is far too indecisive and despite his size he isn't nearly as punishing as we are made to believe. Unlike a guy like Stephen Davis who always fell forward 4 yards or so Jamal Lewis goes down way to easy. He is content with just running into a pile, chopping his feet in place, and sitting down. Obviously I am not a Browns fan but that is just the way I see it. Would like to know your guys input on it. I think Cleveland would benefit greatly by drafting a stud RB like Knowshon Moreno or obviously ideally home kid Chris Wells to grow with Brady Quinn or sign someone via free agency.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Per NFL Live Brady Quinn is gonna start Thursday against Denver.

Comment

• Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                              Per NFL Live Brady Quinn is gonna start Thursday against Denver.
                              What a great day. Brady gets the nod and Jurevicius will be back for '09.

What a day.

=]

Comment

• I hope Brady looks good against Denver for his confidence. No Champ Bailey and a pretty lousy Broncos defensive unit should be ripe for the picking if Braylon and Kellen show up.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information