Cleveland Browns General Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So no Quinn and now no Anderson.

Ken Dorsey vs. Tennessee. I think we might not win.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrownsTown View Post
      So no Quinn and now no Anderson.

Ken Dorsey vs. Tennessee. I think we might not win.
      It's hard to see us winning any game for the rest of the season.

Comment

• KENNY DORSEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

My man!

I hope he does well. One of my favorite Canes of all time.
        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp4516 View Post
          KENNY DORSEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

My man!

I hope he does well. One of my favorite Canes of all time.
          HELL YEAH! I love me some Ken Dorsey =]

JSimmsy and I started a Dor-sey chant a few seasons ago when we had Frye, and both he and Anderson were horrible...We took full credit for that chant.

p.s. I know I'm getting a Cribbs jersey in white this Christmas =]

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

Comment

• Originally posted by j05son View Post
            HELL YEAH! I love me some Ken Dorsey =]

JSimmsy and I started a Dor-sey chant a few seasons ago when we had Frye, and both he and Anderson were horrible...We took full credit for that chant.

p.s. I know I'm getting a Cribbs jersey in white this Christmas =]
            I was in that chant too. I was at the game when he came in against Tampa Bay and I was so happy when he came in. He did bad but he seems to be thrown in really bad situations though. 3rd and 20. But after seeing him in preseason I have little hope for the rest of the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
              I was in that chant too. I was at the game when he came in against Tampa Bay and I was so happy when he came in. He did bad but he seems to be thrown in really bad situations though. 3rd and 20. But after seeing him in preseason I have little hope for the rest of the season.
              I think it was the Tampa game [2006]. We kept making jokes that we wanted to hang ourselves from the second story of the dawg pound or wear bags for being a fan...I think that may be a game where we lost our buddy during the third quarter, as his drunk ass ended up in the parking lot sleeping on the tailgate of Jsimmy's truck...I know we had 4 tickets to that game, and usually when we had two it was me and Jsimmy that were there...

Do you remember dude?

Comment

I think it was the Tampa game [2006]. We kept making jokes that we wanted to hang ourselves from the second story of the dawg pound or wear bags for being a fan...I think that may be a game where we lost our buddy during the third quarter, as his drunk ass ended up in the parking lot sleeping on the tailgate of Jsimmy's truck...I know we had 4 tickets to that game, and usually when we had two it was me and Jsimmy that were there...

Do you remember dude?
                I wasn't there with you but I was chanting it from where I was. I guess I should have rephrased it better.

Comment

I wasn't there with you but I was chanting it from where I was. I guess I should have rephrased it better.
                  No, I meant JSimmsy, that was there with me. =p

Comment

• Browns sign Bruce Gradkowski. QB controversy is finally over, we can trade Quinn AND Anderson now.

Comment

Do you remember dude?
                      i remember. it was cold. and i was drunk. xmas eve. he left in the middle of the second quater too. DA threw 4 picks i think. one was right to derrick brooks who took it in for a score. damn browns.
                      When will commissioner Goodell ban Al Davis from making football decisions?

Comment

• Good game today guys. Good luck on the rest of the season.
                        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Chris Johnson is gonna get my fantasy team into the super bowl at least (today my playoffs started).

Comment

• He's really carried our offense. 1,098 yds and 8 TD's this season with 3 games left to play. He'll hopefully finish with 1,200+ yds. He also has 250+ yds receiving and a TD reception.

Kerry Collins gets a lot of credit for being responsible for the Titans offensive turn around from last year, but without CJ, we're not 12-1.
                            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• At least we now know that there won't be a 3 way QB controversy.

Comment

At least we now know that there won't be a 3 way QB controversy.
                                Wait til Gradkowski gets a shot! ;)
                                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                                RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information