• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleveland Browns General Discussion

Alright, we're starting over.

Re: Cleveland Browns Discussion

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
    Alright, we're starting over.
    No Postfor the Topic Exists sucks so much.

Comment

i love jim brown!!!!!!!!

Comment

"The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

So...like...wuh happen?

Comment

Originally posted by Crow
            So...like...wuh happen?
            click on the old Cleveland Discussion thread.
            "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

thank god. It was really pissing me off only seeing no posts exist for this topic

props to Eaglez. Fan on the sig

Comment

So...like...wuh happen?
                awesome sig

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                WHO DAT!

Comment

so then, refering to the baxter getting cut statement. i think its unlikly. we pay him to much money and his contract is no where near being over. the cap hit would be ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by JSimmsy21
                    so then, refering to the baxter getting cut statement. i think its unlikly. we pay him to much money and his contract is no where near being over. the cap hit would be ridiculous.
                    Plus he'll be on IR anyways...

No way will he come back next year like he seems to think.

GLAD TO HAVE A BROWNS DISCUSSION AGAIN!

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork
                      So...like...wuh happen?
                      The Raiders thread does that sometimes when you click on the last page number...or sometimes after you post. Weird.

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork
                        So...like...wuh happen?
                        The Raiders thread does that sometimes when you click on the last page number...or sometimes after you post. Weird.
                        I PM'ed pats-lions about it. I couldn't get into the Browns thread at all. Pages 1-26 were all off limit, just came up with the no posts exist error for me.

Hopefully it won't happen again, 8)

Comment

Everything was on page 22

Comment

Rob Chudzinski's Plan

I was thinking about what Rob Chudzinski has in mind for Cleveland's offense after reading this article: http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/article.php?id=6414

Rob Chudzinski:
                            "I've always been around and been exposed to attacking-style offenses that are built on a balance of run and pass and that utilize the talents of the guys that are part of that offense. Giving those guys a chance to make plays for you in an attacking style is basically what we've talked primarily about."

It's not very specific about what he wants to do with Cleveland's offense next year. I'd like to hear speculation about what style he'll likely gravitate towards and what he may think we should draft to fit his style.

I know he's likely to have Winslow heavily involved since he has been a TE coach.

I wonder if he'll use the FB like an H-Back or if he'll go with a traditional run blocking scheme like San Diego had with Lorenzo Neal.

If we do keep Frye as our starter, what kind of offense would play to Frye's talents?

I'd love to hear opinions!

Comment

Dream Drafts

I always find it interesting when people make mock drafts around "perfect scenerios". I'd love to have a guy like Carriker fall to us in the 2nd round, but I don't think thats realistic at all. I've heard fans of other teams talk about wanting him for thier first round pick, so if we want him we'll definately have to trade up... best way to do that is trade down. I would love a draft where we trade down and get Lynch for our RB (or even snag Branch a few picks later) and have some picks to use to trade back up into the end of the first round and get Carriker, or even Staley at OT if his draft stock keeps rising.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information