• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackie Battle

Is he doing anything?
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

He's been rather impressive...Def. has a shot to make the team as our 3rd RB or maybe even another FB. He will most likely be tried out on both sides of the special teams as well. He's very physically gifted...but, he may not be able to beat out Tyson Thompson for 3rd on the depth chart. He def. has me interested, it should be a great position battle this year...we cant count Alonzo Coleman out, either.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

Eating Mac and Cheese praying he makes the team after screwing up his college career.

Comment

I think the dude is a beast, would fit in well with any team. He is far from just a work out warrior. He has excellent hands, being an H-Back is not out of the question either.
        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

I really liked what i saw from his workouts, although id be upset if tyson thompson didnt make the team either...

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information