Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Isaiah Stanback -- Highlight Film (5:24)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isaiah Stanback -- Highlight Film (5:24)

Isaiah Stanback Highlights (right click and save)

length: 5:23
    format: .wmv

Enjoy

Really nothing too exciting. The 100 meter dash was alright...and the couple running clips showed a little. But overall the video did nothing to justify his place on the cowboys. Seeing clips of him catching the ball is something I'd love ot see.

Comment

Originally posted by thule View Post
      Really nothing too exciting. The 100 meter dash was alright...and the couple running clips showed a little. But overall the video did nothing to justify his place on the cowboys. Seeing clips of him catching the ball is something I'd love ot see.
      I Remember, regardless.
      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

overall the video did nothing to justify his place on the cowboys.
        That wasn't the video's purpose as it was created in early April, several weeks before the draft. I simply thought I'd share it with you guys.

Comment

I liked it... He throws so effortlessly its not even cool... EXTRERMLY athletic and i think he will make the transition to wide reciever very easily and be better than drew bennett... or are they keeping him at QB im not to sure.... i think he would be a better wide out at the next level for sure

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

He is going to have to make the team as a WR.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FuC3jnm4TE

Stanback throws from his own 25 and hits his receiver in stride at the 4.
              Last edited by Tubby; 07-28-2007, 08:16 PM.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
              Originally posted by yodachu
              Everyone pwns the Rams.

Comment

Is dallas having him play QB?

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                  Is dallas having him play QB?
                  No however he might be an emergency QB on gameday if we decide to only keep 2 QB's on the active roster. But he hasn't even scene the field in TC let alone getting snaps at WR...like i said earlier...he is a WR.

Comment

No however he might be an emergency QB on gameday if we decide to only keep 2 QB's on the active roster. But he hasn't even scene the field in TC let alone getting snaps at WR...like i said earlier...he is a WR.
                    Can someone explain the excitement over the developmental WR with no body of work in the NFL and a (reach) 4th round tag??

If not for the Jerry Jones "new new thing" mindset this guy would be cut soon.

Hurd, Crayton and Austin are all capable starters. Austin, with his talent, maybe a #1.

Kind of sounding like all the Pettiti noise of some years back. Lots of noise but .......

Comment

Originally posted by robert_in_bigd View Post
                      Hurd, Crayton and Austin are all capable starters. Austin, with his talent, maybe a #1.
                      First, we haven't seen Stanback playing yet so we don't know what he is capable of.
                      Second, if Austin was so good why he is stucked behind Crayton and Austin? The WR, outside of the top 3, who is playing really good in camp is Hurd, not Austin... Austin hasn't played a single action at WR other than in preseason, I don't know how you can say he could be a #1...

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

Originally posted by Tubby View Post

That's crazy. Like 75 yards in stride. Very hard to do.
                        Virginia Tech.
                        ACC Champions 2004, 2007, 2008, 2010

Next Up: 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Tubby View Post

That's the kinda throw you want on a reverse pass. If he could throw that consistently I'd sign him and an assistant WR coach and devote the coach to helping him transition to wideout.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Modano View Post
                            First, we haven't seen Stanback playing yet so we don't know what he is capable of.
                            Second, if Austin was so good why he is stucked behind Crayton and Austin? The WR, outside of the top 3, who is playing really good in camp is Hurd, not Austin... Austin hasn't played a single action at WR other than in preseason, I don't know how you can say he could be a #1...
                            Austin is not the same player that Hurd or Crayton is. All are WR but Hurd and Crayton are possesion guys. Austin is more explosive, downfield type.

Austin, to me, is behind Glenn and TO on the depth chart. Hurd is behind Crayton as the third WR / Slot receiver.

Austin has alot to do to beat out Glenn or TO. Most likely retirement (or injury/age) is his best bet. Glenn and TO are very good but neither is a Hurd/Crayton type.

Comment

Originally posted by robert_in_bigd View Post
                              Austin is not the same player that Hurd or Crayton is. All are WR but Hurd and Crayton are possesion guys. Austin is more explosive, downfield type.

Austin, to me, is behind Glenn and TO on the depth chart. Hurd is behind Crayton as the third WR / Slot receiver.

Austin has alot to do to beat out Glenn or TO. Most likely retirement (or injury/age) is his best bet. Glenn and TO are very good but neither is a Hurd/Crayton type.
                              from what im hearin dude is both austin and hurd are tearing it up. who cares about an explosive downfield type that stuff bores me. production is the only thing i care about. i think as of now hurd is more polished than Austin but i like them both to be our future 1 and 2 guys.(dont matter which is which either.)

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information