Browns Draft Pick Updates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pocketaces View Post
    I see 4 wins at the most and thats if everything goes right.
    are you saying we go 0-6 in the division for the 3rd season in a row?

Comment

Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
      are you saying we go 0-6 in the division for the 3rd season in a row?
      I see you beating Oakland, Houston ,buffalo, and 1 upset.....MAYBE

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

My Prediction

vs PITTSBURGH STEELERS - L
        vs CINCINNATI BENGALS - L
        @ Oakland Raiders - L
        vs BALTIMORE RAVENS - L
        @ New England Patriots - L
        vs MIAMI DOLPHINS - W
        @ St. Louis Rams - L
        vs SEATTLE SEAHAWKS - L
        @ Pittsburgh Steelers - L
        @ Baltimore Ravens - L
        vs HOUSTON TEXANS - W
        @ Arizona Cardinals - L
        @ New York Jets - W (Upset Special)
        vs BUFFALO BILLS - L
        @ Cincinnati Bengals - W (Bengals will bench starters)
        vs SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS - L

I see 4 wins and the Cleveland Brown fan base saying. "We won 3 out of our last 6 games and everyone really started to look good. It's gonna be a great boost for the team's confidence heading into next season!"

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
          My Prediction

vs PITTSBURGH STEELERS - L
          vs CINCINNATI BENGALS - L
          @ Oakland Raiders - L
          vs BALTIMORE RAVENS - L
          @ New England Patriots - L
          vs MIAMI DOLPHINS - W
          @ St. Louis Rams - L
          vs SEATTLE SEAHAWKS - L
          @ Pittsburgh Steelers - L
          @ Baltimore Ravens - L
          vs HOUSTON TEXANS - W
          @ Arizona Cardinals - L
          @ New York Jets - W (Upset Special)
          vs BUFFALO BILLS - L
          @ Cincinnati Bengals - W (Bengals will bench starters)
          vs SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS - L

I see 4 wins and the Cleveland Brown fan base saying. "We won 3 out of our last 6 games and everyone really started to look good. It's gonna be a great boost for the team's confidence heading into next season!"
          hater .

Comment

Just personally, I think that Brady Quinn having a good game is good for our draft position because now there is going to be a lot more QB shuffling in Cleveland. Plus, they've looked really awful on offense otherwise. Their 1st team was shut out by the Lions.

Comment

Originally posted by Gribble View Post
              Just personally, I think that Brady Quinn having a good game is good for our draft position because now there is going to be a lot more QB shuffling in Cleveland. Plus, they've looked really awful on offense otherwise. Their 1st team was shut out by the Lions.
              Yeah before the Lions game they were on the Cleveland board talking about running all over them. Now their all about how great Brady looked against Detroits 4th team. LOL...

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

Originally posted by Gribble View Post
                Great call, the better the rook does the more confusion he creates. I hope he does great next week with the first team.

One the season starts, he plays badly, team loses hope of the playoffs early, the team decides to "write off the season" and let Quinn/Joe Thomas/Eric Wright develop while losing.

Perfect storm (I hope)

Comment

Originally posted by robert_in_bigd View Post
                  Great call, the better the rook does the more confusion he creates. I hope he does great next week with the first team.

One the season starts, he plays badly, team loses hope of the playoffs early, the team decides to "write off the season" and let Quinn/Joe Thomas/Eric Wright develop while losing.

Perfect storm (I hope)
                  Joe Thomas and Eric Wright are already starting...

Comment

This thread is great, I wish the Bengals had made the same trade.

Comment

McGinnest isn't a big deal, Antwan Peek looked like an absolute beast against this past week.

Comment

Well at least one thing is for sure... The pick will be higher than 22.

Comment

Originally posted by BrownsTown View Post
                          McGinnest isn't a big deal, Antwan Peek looked like an absolute beast against this past week.
                          I don't know how much you can expect from him. He has never done great thing since he joined the league.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

Quinn looked good against the 4th stringers. I'm not gonna go overboard, but I said before the draft that he was a better player than Russell. I just think the Raiders shot themselves in the foot and bought the hype. They should've taken CJ. But even Brady would've been better than Russell and he was also very close to being the pick.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                              Quinn looked good against the 4th stringers. I'm not gonna go overboard, but I said before the draft that he was a better player than Russell. I just think the Raiders shot themselves in the foot and bought the hype. They should've taken CJ. But even Brady would've been better than Russell and he was also very close to being the pick.
                              I agree. Russell worries me, because he's going to need to work harder to get better than Quinn. People have told me "Well, they said the same about Vince Young", well Vince Young has a good work ethic and a strong desire to win, it seems Russell has a strong desire for...money.

Although you guys definately got at least a top 16 pick because the Browns are certainly in the bottom half of the league. It really depends on when Quinn learns the new system and is ready start. Whenever that is, the team will get better.

Comment

Originally posted by BrownsTown View Post
                                I agree. Russell worries me, because he's going to need to work harder to get better than Quinn. People have told me "Well, they said the same about Vince Young", well Vince Young has a good work ethic and a strong desire to win, it seems Russell has a strong desire for...money.

Although you guys definately got at least a top 16 pick because the Browns are certainly in the bottom half of the league. It really depends on when Quinn learns the new system and is ready start. Whenever that is, the team will get better.
                                There is no way a rookie LT and rookie QB start for the Browns with no real RB and you are any better than 5-11.,, but all is possible

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information