On DC did not cooperate.

So far .... so good.

Comment

Originally posted by robert_in_bigd View Post
      Cleveland to plan.

Philly to plan.

On DC did not cooperate.

So far .... so good.
      When in the hell did Shusiam become a solid kicker? I was for sure he would choke on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
        When in the hell did Shusiam become a solid kicker? I was for sure he would choke on that one.

Have to say the following, some guys melt under Parcells eyes. Just can't do it. Maybe Suisham is that kind.

With that said BP always said Kickers are so bizarre b/c it seems that many stink and then all of a sudden a light goes off in their heads and they are fine for a few years until they hiccup again.

Maybe the light went off in Suisham head. Still think Folk is better than Suisham.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
          All of a sudden all the justification from their fans of such an optimistic season is out the window.

#1 Pick, trade rights to Atlanta or KC for two 1s and a second rounder.

2 #1 in 2008 Draft plus two #2
          2 #1 in the 2009 Draft plus one #2.

We get a top 5 picks in 2008 and 2009 drafts.

We go to the playoffs and get really strong going into 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
            Suisham has been money ever since he left Dallas lol. Gibbs has confidence in him too I guess, going for a 40 yard kick on 1st and 10.

Comment

Cleveland to plan.

Philly to plan.

On DC did not cooperate.

So far .... so good.

Tell me again how Philly has the best coaching staff/ G.M. in the league. If Dallas lost to G.B. the way Philly did we'd never hear the end of it.

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

Well pocketaces if you saw the game you can not tell me it was the coaching staff's fault.

In fact, if you saw the game you saw a pretty impressive Defensive performance with early season mistakeitis.

Regardless, Andy Reid is a great coach though I hate everything Eagles.

You still are are a fairly low-end poster when it comes to insights.

Comment

Well pocketaces if you saw the game you can not tell me it was the coaching staff's fault.

In fact, if you saw the game you saw a pretty impressive Defensive performance with early season mistakeitis.

Regardless, Andy Reid is a great coach though I hate everything Eagles.

You still are are a fairly low-end poster when it comes to insights.
                  What I saw was the better team losing a game they had no buisness losing. And the only reason I'm a low end poster is because I constently prove your thoughts/theroies wrong. Of course everybody else has been doing a GREAT job of doing that lately. The Eagles played a bad game with alot more talent which from everything you've written is unacceptable.
                  Once again you look foolish....but were used to it.

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

Roy Williams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anything else will do.

Comment

Bring Back Charlie Frye!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                        Bring Back Charlie Frye!!!!!!
                        Muahahahahahaha

Comment

robert, i tend to find that you lack insight as well

Comment

O well so much for the browns upset victory last week, pretty much everybody said oakland was probably where one of their W's would come from and they blew it this week so it makes up for last week and their right back on track for 3 wins :)

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

The Browns had the game of their season last week. They'll end up with 3-4 wins this season which should give up a top 3 pick.

Comment

Originally posted by leroyisgod View Post
                                The Browns had the game of their season last week. They'll end up with 3-4 wins this season which should give up a top 3 pick.
                                They should be 2-1...The Browns will probably go 5-11 or 6-10 and get in the early-mid first round, but you can always hope I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information