Cowboys vs. Vikings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboys vs. Vikings

Well I'm leaving on thursday to go to the game.

Wish it would have been earlier in the preseason because it's likely I'm not going to see a lot from the starters. But I will play close attention to the little details like i'm known to do. I'll be there for all the pregame and try to log on before the game to give you guys some inside information.

Anything anyone wants me to keep a close eye out for let me know.

I'm really excited to get a first hand look at our young part of the secondary.

Butler is going to put on a show and earn his roster spot...that is my off the wall thought of the week.

I put alot of trust into him and the reports in the offseason now that he is going to be seeing the field he better show me something. Hopefully even get to see him take a punt or two.

how much do teh starters play, one series? 1 quarter?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

I'm going to be looking at the young corners and hopefully Moore gets at least a half. Romo & Johnson need to have an early night. In fact, I'm not sure Johnson even needs any snaps.
      In war, you win or lose, live or die - and the difference is just an eyelash.

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

What I'm keeping my eye on.
        Secondary of course
        Ratliff and Remi
        Berger and Proctor

Comment

Since you are going to the game, why dont you take some matches and some dry paper and see if it is possible to get a fire started under Spears?
          I published my first book. Available in ebook or paperback! Check it out!!!

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540

Comment

I can tell you one guy I'll be drooling over.....

Marcus McCauley :(

Comment

It's gameday boys....I'll try to be on later to give ya an idea.

Comment

Originally posted by thule View Post
                It's gameday boys....I'll try to be on later to give ya an idea.
                Have fun Thule.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

Comment

well it should be televised in dallas, im gonna look out for it

Comment

Originally posted by thule View Post
                    I can tell you one guy I'll be drooling over.....

Marcus McCauley :(
                    Yes Thule, McCauley is an animal.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                      Yes Thule, McCauley is an animal.
                      If it's the same McCauley that Colt Brennan torched up all day long en route to a 68 point shalacking against them last year, I'll assume this animal is a mouse???

Comment

Well boys I'm on the railway to the game looks like I'm gonna miss the first series :(

Comment

game is on right now, looking to see how much time the starters get...

Comment

WOW....urban is a beast, just returned a LONG punt, its about time he showed something, caught it inside the 5

speaking of that, arent they looking at him and stanback at punt return?

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                              game is on right now, looking to see how much time the starters get...
                              I think only 6 starters are in (3 on off/3 on def). Could be wrong though. On another note, TD Urban!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information