Surprise cuts...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paul View Post
    Qunetin Moses was cut by the Raiders. I wouldn't mine giving him a look at OLB. But man has he fallen from being a potential 1st round pick

As for CB. I don't know. I didn't even know Bruce Thornton was still in the league. Totally forgot that name.
    Yeah Thornton started quite a few games for the 49ers last year and was decent.

I didn't see Moses was cut. I would be more that willing to give him a shot with how low we are on LBs. Buster Davis and Edge Hartwell were both cut, but I would rather keep Carp in the middle with his skill set.

I would like to see Xzavie Jackson and Anthony Bryant brought in for tryouts as well.

Comment

I hope we get Moore on our practice squad. Other than that, I'm not real bummed about our cuts.

Jimmy Kennedy was cut. I wonder if his big good for nothing unrealized talent salvagable?

Comment

Ok, it seems that the team is high on Reeves and Ball at CB. I hope they're right, because Reeves will be our starting NB.
        Do you think we're going to make some moves, or we're gonna stay with these guys?
        And do you think we're gonna add another LB? We have only 7 LB's, one of them is injured and hasn't practiced for the whole TC and the other is questionable for sunday.
        The thing I don't really understand is why we decided to keep 6 safeties. It's for the special teams or there's another reason?

By the way, the fact that all of our 8 picks in this year's draft made the team is for sure a good thing.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

Originally posted by Modano View Post
          Wow, do you know the reason why we kept this player? Amazing.
          So you are trying to tell me that a team with SUPER BOWL talent jsut kep their entire draft class from 2007?

Was there an NFL Team even that talent poor to keep a 5, 6 and two 7s? I thought we had Super Bowl talent?

Amazing is your constant excuses for this team's upper management. That is truly amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
            I hope we get Moore on our practice squad. Other than that, I'm not real bummed about our cuts.

Jimmy Kennedy was cut. I wonder if his big good for nothing unrealized talent salvagable?
            Jimmy Kennedy was cut because he does not maintain Gap responsbibility and seems to think he is a DE.

Adam Carriker is already better than him.

Definately talented but you gotta be a nuckle head to throw it away like he has.

Comment

By the way, the fact that all of our 8 picks in this year's draft made the team is for sure a good thing.
              My god you are monumentally blind and a real d**b a**.

Super Bowl team keeping an entire draft class. Incredible.

WOOOPEEEEEEEEE! Alan Ball!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ok, it seems that the team is high on Reeves and Ball at CB. I hope they're right, because Reeves will be our starting NB.
                Do you think we're going to make some moves, or we're gonna stay with these guys?
                And do you think we're gonna add another LB? We have only 7 LB's, one of them is injured and hasn't practiced for the whole TC and the other is questionable for sunday.
                The thing I don't really understand is why we decided to keep 6 safeties. It's for the special teams or there's another reason?

Either that, or Jerry won't be cutting the guys HE drafted. He's too stubborn to cut them and won't admit he messed up this early.

Comment

Originally posted by dc4life View Post
                  Either that, or Jerry won't be cutting the guys HE drafted. He's too stubborn to cut them and won't admit he messed up this early.
                  Cab you please explain to Modano how dumb he sounds?

I have tried but he thinks Jerry Jones is AJ Smith, Bill Parcells, Bill Belichick and Bill Walsh rolled into 1.

You said, it. Jerry is keeping his kids. Jerrah';s Kidz.

Comment

Alan Ball-DB-Cowboys Sep. 2 - 6:03 pm et

Cowboys waived CB Alan Ball and S Abram Elam.
                    Elam was one of the club's better special teams performers, but Dallas chose Keith Davis over him. Ball, a rookie, could go on the practice team.
                    Source: Dallas Morning News

Comment

Elam was one of the club's better special teams performers, but Dallas chose Keith Davis over him. Ball, a rookie, could go on the practice team.
                      There goes rob's take on Jerry's Draft Favoritism Theory.

Comment

I guess Elam won't be replacing Roy anytime soon either.

Comment

Who did we sign instead?

Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig

Comment

And more interestingly, doesn't that make our roster at 51? Look for us to make a couple signings real soon. CB and OLB/DE likely.

Comment

Quentin Moses was picked up by the Cards, so that takes the guy I want off the wire.

Comment

The club claimed outside linebacker Justin Rogers, a rookie free agent from SMU who spent training camp with the Patriots, and defensive back Evan Oglesby, a two-year veteran who was recently cut by the Baltimore Ravens.

From the cowboys home site.

Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information