Spears Benching Countdown

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cowboysforever View Post
    I guess you are one of those fans who can not let go of your images of Roy playing at Oklahoma. Still living in the past. Imaging what he never will be.

Roy is a dinosaur who plays best in odd Defensive formations that make him a LB on obvious passing downs.

What is your problem and constant baiting about? You ok?

My problem is that you repeat yourself over and over and over, regardless if you go by Rob or Cowboysforever. We've been hearing it for it seems like years now. We know you hate Roy and he's not going anywhere. Its just time to move on thats all.

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

• Originally posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
      I would be absolutely fascinated to hear your "proof" of these statements. Just fascinated.
      Well -- on Hamlin and Roy -- the fact Roy play LB on obvious passing downs and Hamlin plays Safety says something. I would assume Roy as LB in coverage downs while Hamlin and Watkins plays safety says it all.

The fact Hamlin is a FS in base D usually means the guy covers better than the SS.

Somehow, I did not think it was a debate that Hamlin covers better than Roy.

But what do I know ....

On Hatcher ... well he has two more big plays this year than Marcus with much much much less snaps.

Marcus does lead the team in inflamatory rhetoric to piss off the Patriots however. Plus him and Julia are about tied ex-HC bashing. Two f**king poontangs if you ask me.

But again, what do I know ......

Comment

• Originally posted by pocketaces View Post
        My problem is that you repeat yourself over and over and over, regardless if you go by Rob or Cowboysforever. We've been hearing it for it seems like years now. We know you hate Roy and he's not going anywhere. Its just time to move on thats all.
        Not to open the debate on who is who but focus on the main issue ....

If we wish to win a SuperBowl then building a DB Corps that can cover is essential.

Right now, we do not have a DB Corps that can cover.

It is the NUMBER REASON we won't win the big one and have trouble in the playoffs.

I just thought that concept was important. I guess I am wrong.

Maybe we can talk about Tank's guns some more. Or Romo's girlfriends. Or the new stadium.

What do I know.

Comment

• Originally posted by cowboysforever View Post
          Not to open the debate on who is who but focus on the main issue ....

If we wish to win a SuperBowl then building a DB Corps that can cover is essential.

Right now, we do not have a DB Corps that can cover.

It is the NUMBER REASON we won't win the big one and have trouble in the playoffs.

What do I know.

Well the goal is to win a superbowl, but lets focus on winning the division first. We havent won a playoff game in what 10 years? We might have trouble in the playoffs but the playoffs arent easy no matter who you are. (S.D. last year) We are not a perfect team but are building towards being a SuperBowl contender. We have alot of great things going for us right now but it seem all some people want to talk about is Roy and Spears. Personally I see a very good team with the potential to be great AND we have 2 first rounders next year.

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

• Regardless of what our weaknesses are, it should still carry us to the super bowl, we just need to work on weak areas to strengthen this team, but I think we are definately headed in the right direction, I truly believe we can win a super bowl with Roy and Spears...both have their bright spots and weakness...

Find me a team you cant find a weakness on, and ill take you back to the mid nineties, last year the Colts were giving up 200 rushing yds a game, but they got it together when it mattered, we have problems stopping the passing game, id say our problem isnt that bad when we have both our db's and get pressure...of course its always fun to talk about what we need 2 improve, and thats justifiable, but no need in griping about it like were 4 years from a playoff appearance...

And Rob the Roy stuff is old, no matter what name you post on...we know your feelings about Roy, Henry at FS, and Spears, you beat them to death every chance you get, its pointless to beat the same points over and over on another name as if its anything new

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information