X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh gosh, not Reche Caldwell!

Reche Caldwell-WR-Patriots
    Sep. 7 - 10:30 pm et

The Cowboys have contacted the player rep for free agent Reche Caldwell.
    Caldwell, the Patriots' leading receiver in 2006, was drafted by the Chargers in 2002 and played against then-coordinator Wade Phillips' defense in practice the last few years. Phillips knows Caldwell's shortcomings, which were much more obvious in San Diego than they were in New England.
    Source: Dallas Morning News

http://rotoworld.com/content/playerp...ort=NFL&id=624

Yeah, he sucks.

God, he was awful in the playoffs.

Comment

I don't see why it would be a bad move to bring in a player already familiar with the coaching staff

Comment

while I dont think hes terrible, I think we were fine with the guys we have. the youngsters have to play sometime

Comment

How can you take this guy seriously ?

Comment

Originally posted by dc4life View Post
            How can you take this guy seriously ?
            It's not his fault, he looked in to my eyes. I like most people he was shock on how hot I am.

Comment

Get Keyshawn on the wire, NOW. LOL, anyone but Reche Caldwell...

Comment

wow, i dont see where he would even fit in...unless he wants to be our 4th wideout, but even then id rather play austin over him...guess it wouldnt hurt if its not long term, but this just leads to me believing glenn wont play this yr

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

It was Caldewell's agent who contacted the Cowboys. Not the the other way around. Either way, I don't see the need for him. I am not panicking over loss of Glenn, I feel confident with the WR/TE we have.

Comment

I just wish we could get a speed guy in there to stretch the defense. It would help if he could catch, of course...:)

Comment

Malcolm Kelly Oklahoma and their TE, wow. Anyone watch this game?

I was admiring Kenny Phillips on Miami play and fell in love with the WR and TE on Oklahoma.

Jeez, that looked impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by robert_in_bigd View Post

I was admiring Kenny Phillips on Miami play and fell in love with the WR and TE on Oklahoma.

Bradford was impressive as well.

Comment

Originally posted by robert_in_bigd View Post

I really like Kelly. Great size and great hands. Oklahoma as a whole is gonna be absurdly talented the next few years with Bradford and Murray.

Now I have to watch J. Stewart and Oregon hopefully beat Michigan.

Comment

Somewhere Duckseason is smiling.

Comment

Michigan looks like puke.

That team looks so unprepared and Chad Henne is losing money left and right with his poor play.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information