Ferguson out for season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
    Honestly, I didn't think Ratliff was half bad.
    No I didn't mind him at all however with slanting and stunting him as we did a ton...we gave up some middle running lanes. Asking James and Akin to shed guards all day isn't a great strategy either. He'll need a spell I'm hearing Remi is coming back I'd be ok with that i guess.

Comment

That's an horrid news. We lost our 3rd most important player on defense (my list goes: Ware, Newman, Ferguson).
      After te draft day they said there wasn't a true NT prospect in the draft. It's very hard to find one, infact if you look at the elite 34 NT in the game, all got picked in the first round except for Ferguson. We should have picked Tank Tyler, but we don't know how he could have played as NT.
      Looking at Ellis situation, the Spencer pick was almost a lock. There are speculation that Ellis might be back against the Dolphins, but with him out we need a great rusher from the outside to be effective on defense.
      I think with Newman back, our defense should improve a lot, and Ellis will help too. We've to hope that Ratliff plays good, because our defense will rely a lot on him.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

Originally posted by thule View Post
        No I didn't mind him at all however with slanting and stunting him as we did a ton...we gave up some middle running lanes. Asking James and Akin to shed guards all day isn't a great strategy either. He'll need a spell I'm hearing Remi is coming back I'd be ok with that i guess.
        The announcers said that maybe our poor rushing defense was because of the gameplanning. We were ready to face a big bruising back, but they killed us with a speedy quick one.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

AHHHH!!! Jacobs averaged 6 yards a carry. This sucks. Somebody get Siragusa's digits.
          Bluto- When the going gets tough the tough get going.

Bluto I'm a zit get it. http://youtube.com/watch?v=qft0bdhl17c

Cartman- Kyle get that sand out of your vagina.

Comment

Are there any FA nose tackle's out there?

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
              I've always tried to be a level headed guy, and avoid "the sky is falling" mentality that many of us have around here sometimes. But this is very bad news, something I've been fearing for a long time.
              I just posted this same quote (almost) on the analysis of the game thread!!!HAHAHA. We had the same fear.

WHen I read your post, I thought for a second I had stayed at the same post.
              I published my first book. Available in ebook or paperback! Check it out!!!

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540

Comment

Ratliff didnt play bad, but I feel like he is a much better player at end and since spears sucks at end we might as well try him inside. Couldn't hurt to try in practice.

Either way, spears sucks hard.

Comment

By the way, hindsight is 20/20. I know D-Unit and I were both asking for Alan Branch (as many others were) for Christmas. We got Spencer. He was not my 1st pick, but if he can get the quarterback, I can live with that pick.

Tank Tyler would have been nice.

Any corner would be nice, now. But hindsight is 20/20.

The only one I think was a no brainer is not offering a pick for Oliver. I posted on the NFL forum, before the supplement draft, that I thought Oliver had more potential all the fourth round CB coming out in a good year. I think everyone agreed with my post, at least in that forum.

But I dont know if Oliver has done anything, either.

Comment

Originally posted by Burns336 View Post
                    Ratliff didnt play bad, but I feel like he is a much better player at end and since spears sucks at end we might as well try him inside. Couldn't hurt to try in practice.

Either way, spears sucks hard.
                    Yes he does. I am all for moving Spears to NT. What is he going to do, not be around the ball? He already does that.

Comment

I don't see any reason to not try Spears at NT. We do have some depth at DE. Not sure we're good there, but there are bodies.
                      In war, you win or lose, live or die - and the difference is just an eyelash.

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

one thing that I have notcied is that while everyone has made fun of robert and teamed up on him for suggesting putting henry at FS and Spears at Nose, both of those options have looked good at certain circumstances.

Its not like henry is doing much at corner. 90 yards to toomer and a big play to plex. Henry blows too.

Comment

one thing that I have notcied is that while everyone has made fun of robert and teamed up on him for suggesting putting henry at FS and Spears at Nose, both of those options have looked good at certain circumstances.

Its not like henry is doing much at corner. 90 yards to toomer and a big play to plex. Henry blows too.
                          more then anything, its the way he goes about it...have you read most of his post? its not that he doesnt have good ideas, he just doesnt know how to present them like an adult, or show some class...

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Henry doesn't belong at FS with Hamlin on the team. I absolutely LOVE what Hamlin has shown so far. We need him.

Henry has his strengths and his weaknesses. He got exploited yesterday, but nobody on defense was doing well yesterday.

Comment

The reason everyone takes offense to Robert is instead of him saying what you did Burns, he would say " Spears is a nt, fact. If you cant see that, you are an idiot. That is why I drive a Mercedes. Because I use my brain and you dont have one. RECOGNIZE!!!!"

I think Robert's thoughts have a place on this forum, after all he is a cowboy fan. But there is not reason to be a jerk on every post that you make.

If it wasnt for the fact that he has some good ideas from time to time, I would say he was a TROLL!

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                                Henry doesn't belong at FS with Hamlin on the team. I absolutely LOVE what Hamlin has shown so far. We need him.

Henry has his strengths and his weaknesses. He got exploited yesterday, but nobody on defense was doing well yesterday.
                                I also thought Hamlin turned in a great game yesterday. Just got to love how he plays. He gave some gas to our defense.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information