No announcement yet.

Start Barber Already!

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why dont they start Barber. He's the better back IMO

Originally Posted by scottyboy
    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Barber Is A Monster / He Is Fear'd By All Players

I thought Julius Jones had "good" field vision?

Well, if that's true, Julius Jones is cross-eyed.

That's the only explanation. There's no other reason for him to consistantly run into defensive linemen.

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
          Why dont they start Barber. He's the better back IMO
          Trust me. This is very apparent to anyone who is not a Dallas fan! The rest of the freakin' league knows this!!!

Julius problem is vision, he still has none.
            Have you heard the collision between Barber and a dolphins DB near the endzone? Wow!

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

JJ is terrible. And it's not going to get any easier for him going into Chicago next week. There were at least 3 times I noticed that he could've bounced runs outside for at least another 5 yards, but instead he puts his head down and slams into the pile. He's not MB, he needs to start kicking it outside.

Please see my post in the "Marion the Barbarian" thread for my take on the Barber/Jones situation. I'll give you the gist of it here: Barber won't cut it as a starter.

Debug Information