- T.O. is set for a Pro Bowl year. But he had several baffling drops early in the game, before recovering form.
- Romo has GOT TO stop running with the ball unsecured. He's going to F us over again if he can't make that one small adjustment.
- Crayton is a TROOPER coming back into the game after the broken finger. What a hideous injury.
- Sam Hurd continues to improve.
- Flozell has got to go.
- I've finally given up on Julius Jones. As stated in the MBIII thread, I'm convinced JJ is cross-eyed. No other explanation.
- Spencer was all over the field early on. I think he'll be just fine.
- Where was Bobby Carpenter? DC.com says he was on the game-day roster, but I didn't see him the entire game. Did he even play?
- I think Bradie James has played his way back into the hearts and minds of all the doubters here and abroad. He played a great game.
- God, we need Newman back. Like, posthaste.
- That said, Henry obviously did his homework this week. His two INTs sealed the game for the 'Boys.