Cowboy vs. Rams thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by robert_in_bigd View Post
    I dunno but we are not going to be able to resign everyone. Sometimes you gotta let them walk a replace them with cheapies like Austin and Hurd.
    None of us really know what the cap situation is going to look like. The numbers can look deceiving...I wouldnt say any of us are experts when it comes to the salary cap. Another factor here, could be the health of Glenn...I think he comes back strong but, if he doesnt...Crayton will certainly be re-signed.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

I've been calling for Crayton to see the door for awhile. While he is reliable, we have a willing and able fill in Sam Hurd. The talent dropoff has gone unseen from what we have seen on the tv. While Crayton is a nice player to have...with projects like Austin and Stanback on the roster I think we could allow him to move on to another team and be ok with the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by thule View Post
        I've been calling for Crayton to see the door for awhile. While he is reliable, we have a willing and able fill in Sam Hurd. The talent dropoff has gone unseen from what we have seen on the tv. While Crayton is a nice player to have...with projects like Austin and Stanback on the roster I think we could allow him to move on to another team and be ok with the situation.
        I've always been a big Crayton fan...if we did let him go...I have no doubt that Sammy could step right in. I just wish Romo would look Hurd's way a little more. Crayton is not an overly expensive option, though...so if Glenn cant go...it would be great to bring him back.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

I think Crayton is a perfect #3 receiver. He's great in the slot, and can fill in quite capably when the #2 receiver goes down. I think he should be back for a modest price.

Comment

Originally posted by yodachu View Post
            We suck guys.
            It's kinda tough when you don't have 3 of your starting linemen, your running back, and your quarterback is banged up. But even though you do suck, we did take it to you.

Comment

One thing we may be overlooking is whether or not Crayton wants to stay here or not...Because if he really wants to be a cowboy, im sure Jerry makes sure he does, he might not take the bigger contract for another team, if he stays relatively close to what he's making now, he might want to stick with this team vs going to a team who would rely more on him

But its agreed, someone will have to go, we cant resign everyone, and we have lots of talent

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Yeah, lets not anoit Patrick Crayton as the next coming of God. He beat the Rams secondary, most posters on NFLDC can do that.

Comment

It's going to be a long season for the Rams.

That said, we easily could have scored 50 in this game had we needed to. The 28 point cushion was not nearly indicative of how one-sided this game was.
                  Originally posted by 21ST
                  He was protecting his self
                  Originally posted by tjsunstein
                  From what? His leg?
                  Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck
                  That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
                  "We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware

Comment

The Cowboys look like they can score almost any time they feel like it. This offense might be the best in the league. Dare I say better than the Colts.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                      The Cowboys look like they can score almost any time they feel like it. This offense might be the best in the league. Dare I say better than the Colts.

Most physical. Just look at the Opposing Team IR after we play. I like it.

Reminds me of the early 1990s with a big punishing line that like to get after it.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                        I think that right now it's hard to contend with what the Patriots are doing on the offensive side of the ball. Granted, they may be in the same boat as the Cowboys, having played very weak teams thus far (the combined records of their opponents is now 3-9), but the offensive numbers they have put up is absolutely outstanding, and the balance they've shown on offense is pretty formidable.

Comment

Originally posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
                          It's going to be a long season for the Rams.

That said, we easily could have scored 50 in this game had we needed to. The 28 point cushion was not nearly indicative of how one-sided this game was.
                          Its already been a long season.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information