Amazing numbers after 4 games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing numbers after 4 games

The Cowboys have scored 151 points in their first four games, just a sick number.

I went back and looked at how long it took them to score 151 points in a season since 2000 and here's what I've got ...

2006 - sixth game
    2005 - eighth game
    2004 - ninth game
    2003 - eighth game
    2002 - 12th game (how bad was it that year?)
    2001 - 10th game
    2000 - seventh game

Posted by Todd Archer

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Originally posted by pocketaces View Post
    The Cowboys have scored 151 points in their first four games, just a sick number.

I went back and looked at how long it took them to score 151 points in a season since 2000 and here's what I've got ...

2006 - sixth game
    2005 - eighth game
    2004 - ninth game
    2003 - eighth game
    2002 - 12th game (how bad was it that year?)
    2001 - 10th game
    2000 - seventh game

Posted by Todd Archer
    Here is another 3-13.

Comment

The Cowboys are #1 in offense after Week 4, and #8 in defense.

The Cowboys are also tied with Indianapolis for best turnover differential. We're currently at +7 for the season, thanks in part to our league-leading nine interceptions.

Comment

Before we get ahead of ourselves everyone needs to realize that the 1 competent offense that we played put up 35 on us.

Yes the defense is improving every week, but they have played the Phins, Bears, and Rams. combined 1 win between them and that 1 win came against the chiefs.

While it may be encouraging at this point, wait for NE to get an accurate read at where we are at right now. I would say given our Division we are a shoe in for the playoffs, and given our conference, we may even be talking about home field advantage come december. But until we get a real test, Im not ready to say we could handle the colts, the pats, or any explosive offense at this point.

We can hang in the NFC, I think that much is evident due to the lack of offensive dominance by any team other than us and the close games that the packers seem to be involved in every week.

We need to stop looking at stats and start looking at opponents. We haven't proven anything yet other than we can beat the teams that we SHOULD beat.

Go Boys.

Comment

Well I completely agree with Burns but I will add one caveat.

We have one divisional win and two road wins. Those cannot be discounted. Winning on the road in the NFL is the sign of a good team. Winning divisional games is also crucial to being a good team.

Designs by Thule

Originally posted by DMWSackMachine
          I just wanna warn you guys not to take TNew41 too seriously. He's....let's just say, special. He's fairly harmless, though. He just needs several years of seasoning before he tries to make any more points, is all.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information