Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FYI, I'm still "brimming" with happiness over last nights win! :D

Comment

• I dunno why everyone's bashing Roy, if anything he played a great game. He made all of his tackles and didnt get burned. And he had a pretty good hit on Marshawn Lynch, and another on special teams.

If u wanna criticize anyone on the D, criticize Bradie James and his undisciplined ass. Anytime buffalo got a good run up the middle it was cuz Bradie James would not fill his gap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burns336 View Post
        Although T.O. was dropping the ball like a loser, I think he will have a better game against the Pats. I noticed we weren't lining him up in the back field or movin ghim around as much against the Bills. Not sure why, but my only guess would be that Garrett has a few new looks that he wants to throw at the patriots and didn't want to show a whole lot in this game?

Dont know if that makes sense though because we were trying to get a win, so why hold back?

Side note- I wonder how Terry Glenn is going to be when he returns. If he comes back healthy enough to finish out the season it would add a new spread demension to our offense where we could just run a no huddle with all 4 recievers on the field and witten with an empty backfield. Ive seen the pat's run it and its really hard for the D to make subs and keep up with the quick pace. Something I would hope JG would try out.
        TO needs to run shorter routes to get the ball and set up deeper routes. Plus his RAC skills bring up the LB and Safeties so that other players can do the longer routes.

But spec is already starting TO is about to blow since he has sucked last two weeks and wants to blame everyone but himself for his "Rock Like" hands.

On Glenn, yeah he helps but honestly we need to become a little more run oriented team. 50 passes last night?????

Comment

• Originally posted by DSlay4 View Post
          I dunno why everyone's bashing Roy, if anything he played a great game. He made all of his tackles and didnt get burned. And he had a pretty good hit on Marshawn Lynch, and another on special teams.

If u wanna criticize anyone on the D, criticize Bradie James and his undisciplined ass. Anytime buffalo got a good run up the middle it was cuz Bradie James would not fill his gap.

Well, when you play One-Gap ............ that kindz of shat happinz every day. Ayodele over played some too.

Comment

I dunno why everyone's bashing Roy, if anything he played a great game. He made all of his tackles and didnt get burned. And he had a pretty good hit on Marshawn Lynch, and another on special teams.

hard to get burned by 5-7 yard passes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Im_a_Romosexual View Post
              hard to get burned by 5-7 yard passes.
              I am trying to explain that to the Man-Roy Lovers. Also, that we have better players for that role. Forget it. They got Man-Roy Love on the mind.

I think Roy sent "Jesus" to their homes to teach them "Protect Roy Coverage Techniques." It starts with the Fist Commandment "Roy Williams never blows a coverage because he is never responsbile for anything" then proceeds into detailed XOXOs demonstrating the Roy is never the problem.

Then "Jesus" shows you highlights of him playing Linebacker in OK and Dallas and blames Parcells for not letting him play LB without actually having to play LB. All highlights of him getting toasted, run over, engulfed by OG, giving up his body and not sheding blocks from RB, and flailing away at a pass above his arm-pits ARE EDITED and Keith Davis Jersey number coves up the "31."

Man-Roy Love.

Did you see that play last night the TE fell down and still caught a ball 30 yards downfield on Roy? It was like his only time covering beyond the first down marker and he still got burned! Luckily they called a holding penalty.

Can he play like more than 5 yards from the LoS?? He looks lost moving sideways or backwards.

But man, the TE collapses and he still gets position on you. What a football turd.
              Last edited by robert_in_bigd; 10-09-2007, 06:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                There isn't a RB in college football that I would rather have than Barber.
                Amen to that...he does the little things in crucial moments that I absolutely love, Crayton just the same....

I am starting to lose my patience with TO, I have a feeling that if we werent throwing the ball to him in those crucial situations, and we lost, he would be saying how we need to give him the ball and a chance, but we have been and i havent seen the old TO come out yet...yes the deep ball was underthrown slightly for the two point conversion, but grab the ball and snatch it outta there, show me you really want the ball, he didnt look like he wanted the ball more then the db did....

on the drop after, tough catch, but thats why you get paid so much, to get better in the clutch when the game is on the line, he talks a big talk, but he really doesnt back it up like he used to...he's fell off slightly, good enough to be dominant, but this isnt the same guy that caught the td pass vs green bay in the playoffs even though he was drilled, he doesnt even look focused out there...im willing to take it, if we get to the superbowl because he opens things up for us, but he's going to have to start doing more, I cant even begin to explain how on that two point conversion i would of rathered Barber just ran it behind our o line

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by robert_in_bigd View Post
                  I am trying to explain that to the Man-Roy Lovers. Also, that we have better players for that role. Forget it. They got Man-Roy Love on the mind.

I think Roy sent "Jesus" to their homes to teach them "Protect Roy Coverage Techniques." It starts with the Fist Commandment "Roy Williams never blows a coverage because he is never responsbile for anything" then proceeds into detailed XOXOs demonstrating the Roy is never the problem.

Then "Jesus" shows you highlights of him playing Linebacker in OK and Dallas and blames Parcells for not letting him play LB without actually having to play LB. All highlights of him getting toasted, run over, engulfed by OG, giving up his body and not sheding blocks from RB, and flailing away at a pass above his arm-pits ARE EDITED and Keith Davis Jersey number coves up the "31."

Man-Roy Love.

Did you see that play last night the TE fell down and still caught a ball 30 yards downfield on Roy? It was like his only time covering beyond the first down marker and he still got burned! Luckily they called a holding penalty.

Can he play like more than 5 yards from the LoS?? He looks lost moving sideways or backwards.

But man, the TE collapses and he still gets position on you. What a football turd.
                  Listen, I know Roy Williams isnt the best safety, but we are stuck with him for a few years so we should all just try to make the best of it.

And he really isnt as bad as you say he is. One thing I can say about him is that he does have a knack for making plays in the clutch, even the most stubborn fan could admit that.

Comment

• Comment

• Roy has been fine in his role this season and was actually wrapping up yesterday...I don't see a reason for the constant bashing. Yes, he could take a little heat for is his constant horse collars but, other than that...there is no reason to be talking crap about Roy every damn day.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

Comment

TO needs to run shorter routes to get the ball and set up deeper routes. Plus his RAC skills bring up the LB and Safeties so that other players can do the longer routes.

But spec is already starting TO is about to blow since he has sucked last two weeks and wants to blame everyone but himself for his "Rock Like" hands.

On Glenn, yeah he helps but honestly we need to become a little more run oriented team. 50 passes last night?????
                        we need to become a little more marion barber oriented. Although his running wasn't great he never had a chance to get going and he made great plays durring crunch time. Julius continues to suck. Im not in favor of Barber 100%, but he should start and JJ should spell him for breathers. 15-20 for marion and 5-10 carries a game for JJ would be ideal in my mind. Use JJ on screens if he must be used.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                          Roy has been fine in his role this season and was actually wrapping up yesterday...I don't see a reason for the constant bashing. Yes, he could take a little heat for is his constant horse collars but, other than that...there is no reason to be talking crap about Roy every damn day.
                          Thank You.

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

Listen, I know Roy Williams isnt the best safety, but we are stuck with him for a few years so we should all just try to make the best of it.

And he really isnt as bad as you say he is. One thing I can say about him is that he does have a knack for making plays in the clutch, even the most stubborn fan could admit that.
                            The last "clutch" play I remember Roy making was the INT versus Philly in 2005. He is the most OVER RATED, OVER ADMIRED, low performer I have ever seen play in Dallas.

But yes, we can all agree to make the best of Roy while still here.

I guess I would do that by making him play ST and avoid anything beyond occasionally dime coverage to give the LB a blow.

Comment

The last "clutch" play I remember Roy making was the INT versus Philly in 2005. He is the most OVER RATED, OVER ADMIRED, low performer I have ever seen play in Dallas.

But yes, we can all agree to make the best of Roy while still here.

I guess I would do that by making him play ST and avoid anything beyond occasionally dime coverage to give the LB a blow.

And still he goes on and on and on...I think maybe Roy turned down one of your advances or kicked your cat or something.....Maybe it Roys kid. Yeah I bet thats why you talk about him ALL THE TIME.

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

• I am the biggest Roy supporter out there. I do have man love for him, and I dont care what anyone says.

Having "come out of the closet," I will still say this. Monday night I thought he looked lathargic. I still say he is a playmaker, but I would also say he did not have a good game. I know he wrapped up, but he seemed to be a yard away from every big play he could have made.

Now, if we beat the Patriots, I think everyone should be happy on this forum for one day. Robert---No Roy bashing. No Julius bashing. HELL, I WILL EVEN STAY OF SPEARS CASE!!!!!!

I am very jazzed about the Pats. If we win it, no one on this team forum should have anything to complain about.
                                I published my first book. Available in ebook or paperback! Check it out!!!

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information