Dallas VS Buffalo gameday thread...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
    I'm here to add a little Bills insight to this thread. I hate to say it but I think Romo struggles tonight. Playing on Monday night against an old rival who's fans will be rocking the stadium, not to mention looking ahead to what might be the biggest game of the year. I think this game is a lot closer than advertised and if Romo doesn't protect the ball the Cowboys could get shocked.
    You have to be excited about a game where the fans can't think of anything good to say about the quality of their team.

Desings by D-Unit

Comment

I think the key to the game for us is our defensive front 7. Get a strong pass rush and play smart in the running game--don't overpursue or lose gap control.

I think the rest takes care of itself.

Comment

Damn those wings looked real good.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

I'm here to add a little Bills insight to this thread. I hate to say it but I think Romo struggles tonight. Playing on Monday night against an old rival who's fans will be rocking the stadium, not to mention looking ahead to what might be the biggest game of the year. I think this game is a lot closer than advertised and if Romo doesn't protect the ball the Cowboys could get shocked.
          I think Romo has a great game. The Bills secondary is banged up, and they don't seem to blitz much. I think he picks his way around the secondary.

The fans do seem VERY pumped for this game though.

Comment

anybody else love the Buffalo throwbacks?

I've always thought they were only second to the Charger powder blues.

Comment

If you watched the ESPN coverage, you wouldn't of known who the Cowboys were playing. Talk about lack of coverage of Buffalo

Comment

Spencer has been spending a lot of time lined up against Peters.

Desings by D-Unit

Comment

Jesus Christ, what the **** was that?

Comment

Don't do that. Just run it up the gut again and punt on your 1/2 yd line.

Thanks

Comment

Who the hell was that ball to? No white jersey anywhere

Comment

Thats the old JJ!

Comment

Thought I'd bump this

Comment

Thought I'd bump this
                            Kudos to your coaching staff for playing to win early, but there's no way the Bills can keep this intensity up over the course of the game. They need to be up by more than 7 after all of that to have a chance.

Desings by D-Unit

Comment

The graphic that said Tony Romo Aaaaaaaaag! was fairly relevant.

Comment

Offense looks like there back on track. If we keep it up, with the way the Defense is playing, we'll be good.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information