No announcement yet.

Week 7: Cowboys vs Vikings Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OH MAN!!! Bad things always happen on drives that involve Julia Jones....

Comment

It's funny i was eating just listening to the game...I hear Julius Jones for no gain...Julius jones for a small 2 yard gain....pretty annoying.

Comment

MB3 MB3 MB3....got to love him

Comment

WHAT A FNing BEAST!

Comment

D...AD has a total of 63 yards =O

Comment

Julius Jones actually makes me mad. I get upset when he is in the game. He is such a loser and such a woman of a RB.

Anyway, Barber is great, we just need a running back that actually compliments him as opposed to making him carry the load week in, week out.

Sloppy first half, we need to get it together durring the bye week and get ready for some tough divisional games.

Comment

Bradie James
                7 tackles, 1 Sack, 1 Fumble Recovery
                This guy needs to be replaced ASAP.

Comment

Hatcher is playing very good recently. He has made great plays in the last three games. Amazing game by Chris Canty, probably his best as a Cowboy. Ware just missed 2 sacks, and he would have had a safety if it wasn't for Tarvaris throwing on the ground. The good thing is that, the play after Ware missed a sack we blocked the FG!

Btw, I think Anderson can become an elite FB. He's an effective blocker, he's a good receiver out of the backfield, if he can be effective as short yardage back, he will be the total package. The guy is a great player.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

Originally posted by Modano View Post
                    Hatcher is playing very good recently. He has made great plays in the last three games. Amazing game by Chris Canty, probably his best as a Cowboy. Ware just missed 2 sacks, and he would have had a safety if it wasn't for Tarvaris throwing on the ground. The good thing is that, the play after Ware missed a sack we blocked the FG!

Btw, I think Anderson can become an elite FB. He's an effective blocker, he's a good receiver out of the backfield, if he can be effective as short yardage back, he will be the total package. The guy is a great player.
                    Yeah, I think he's going to end up being one of our best draft picks from this draft. Speaking of draft picks, did anyone see Spencer out there today? I never heard his name.

Comment

• I think we saw more of Ellis today, I at least didnt catch much of Spencer...

But im really impressed with our run d even if it was the vikings, peterson was running well but I love how we attack the run, if we can stay solid on coverage we will be a very tough defense to beat...

And has anyone noticed an attitude change with TO? The only wr we heard talking this week was Crayton and he fumbled the ball for a td, we didnt hear anything from TO, and all he did was catch every single pass thrown to him, score a td, and he didnt even do much celebrating after either, he made it all look like a days work, and I loved it...If he can go out there and be a leader for us like that its huge...

I still stand by Reeves in thinking he will be a very good #3 corner when Henry is back, he is getting thrown out there but I dont think he's played bad at all, nothing special, but I see flashes with him that make me comfortable at the nickel corner...

And I really love our role with Barber, he closes games so perfect in the 4th qt when we need to run the clock, he runs so angry no one wants to tackle him, only thing I wish we would do is more of like last year and throw him in when we are inside the 10, he runs alot harder and with better vision and makes the defense key on him, im all for jones getting his series because he has been loooking decent in the open field, he's still important to making our offense work well

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• If buy saying we need julia to make our offense work well you must mean that we would rather convert a 3rd and long vs. a 3rd and short because julia is a swing pass back nothing else.

Comment

• Originally posted by thule View Post
                          If buy saying we need julia to make our offense work well you must mean that we would rather convert a 3rd and long vs. a 3rd and short because julia is a swing pass back nothing else.
                          There are times id love for him to be taken out, third downs, goal line series, but for now he's all we have as a change of pace guy, or speed guy until next year, and it does help wear the defense down as well...thing is barber got around 20 carries, anytime he does that he usually produces anyway especially in the 4th, last game I think he had 8, as long as we get him going our passing game works so well

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• You guys are so funny.

Was that a pro-offense we played today?

Pats can't run (at least not versus good Ds). Vikes can't pass. Chicago, Miami, Rams and Buffalo O is yuck.

Best test was Jints so far. We get them again in a few weeks for the division IMHO.
                            Last edited by cowboysforever; 10-21-2007, 10:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by thule View Post
                              D...AD has a total of 63 yards =O
                              On 12 carries... Nevertheless, they ended up doing a good job on him overall. Our run D was good today. It's always been pretty good. The problem I have is not with their run D. I just brought it up today, because today was a real test to see if they are legit run stoppers. They proved it today. If they had let AD and Taylor run all over them, then I would've said what's the use? They don't penetrate AND they don't run stop. But they did do what they've done all year in stuffing the run, so props to them.

I still want more push up front though, so I'm still campaigning for that attacking DE. As I said earlier... in my vision... Tank Johnson is going to come to the rescue at NT for us, so I'm not worried about NT right now.

That said, Ratliff was pretty active today. I have to commend his efforts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                                Bradie James
                                7 tackles, 1 Sack, 1 Fumble Recovery
                                This guy needs to be replaced ASAP.
                                7 tackles is an average MLB's numbers. 1 sack.. eh.. did you see it? Jackson pretty much ran into Bradie's space. Fumble recoveries are all about luck and being in the right place at the right time.

Bradie was good at attacking the holes today, and overall was active on the field. Can we get this every week?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information