No announcement yet.

Declaration Thread Part II

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But do you really think him and TO could co exist without any problems all year? thats my question, we would have so much media attention on us every little thing would blow up, sounds like it could turn out much worse...I just dont agree with changing too much on a team that virtually dominated the NFC in the regular seasons, a few upgrades and we will still be on the same track.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Dallas will not be selecting at 22 and 28 on draft day.

Comment

1.Dallas will not sign Barber to a long term deal this year(sadly :( )

2.Darren McFadden Will be a Cowboy (I just pray to god we keep Barber in the process)

3.We will not select at 22 and 28

4.We will make a strong push for Moss or Javon Walker

5.Flo will not be resigned

6.No 1st round OL

7.Lakers will Dominate (unrelevant, but they are sick!...finally!!)

8.Romo will marry Jessica Simpson before july '09 :o

9.Romo Throws at least 37 td's

10.The Dallas Cowboys are your '08-'09 Super Bowl Champions!!!!

Comment

Countdown to the start of FA predictions:

Flozell Adams - Returning; slight struggle
          Marion Barber - Returning, Highest tender (1st and 3rd round pick compensation); Jerry ain't gonna mess around.
          Joe Berger - Gone
          Chris Canty - Returning, Second highest tender (1st round pick compensation); Jerry knows there's no need to give him the highest tender, so Canty gets $500K less.
          Keith Davis - Gone; Pat Watkins and Courtney Brown time.
          Julius Jones - Gone; We should've traded him when we had the chance.
          Nate Jones - Gone; Useless player
          Evan Oglesby - Gone; Who cares?
          Cory Proctor - Returning; Provides excellent depth
          Jacques Reeves - Gone; Gone, gone, gone, gone, get outta here!
          Tyson Thompson - Returning; but may get cut before the season

Comment

Names that may end up in Miami:

Jason Ferguson

Bobby Carpenter
            Jacques Reeves

Anthony Fasano
            Pat McQuistan

...Anthony Henry

...and for kicks... Keyshawn Johnson.

Comment

We make a draft day deal with Miami. However, It is trading #22 for #32 and their other #2

Comment

GD i can see this all happening...... except Javon we won't go after him because we have Glenn who is similar to Javon we don't need another older injury prone wideout we will either go for Moss, Johnson or a young guy with the 2nd or 3rd pick assuming we take DMcfad

Comment

We will not get a chance to draft DRC without trading up into the top 15. (And I know I/We overrate him according to some :roll: )

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

Dallas will trade out of pick 28.

Think about this....look at picks 18-28 and I can't be sold on one team going QB. If Brohm is still on the board...what team looks to have a chance to go QB...SF. Now obviously this isn't a lock...but might be worth something to look into.

After thinking about this more I'm not as sold as I was when I started...but I still think that this makes a lot of sense...and we may get lucky again because of where we are picking.

Comment

Originally posted by thule View Post
                      Dallas will trade out of pick 28.

Think about this....look at picks 18-28 and I can't be sold on one team going QB. If Brohm is still on the board...what team looks to have a chance to go QB...SF. Now obviously this isn't a lock...but might be worth something to look into.

After thinking about this more I'm not as sold as I was when I started...but I still think that this makes a lot of sense...and we may get lucky again because of where we are picking.
                      Very possible. Chris Johnson and Felix Jones will probably still be on the board into the early second, as will Devin Thomas and multiple D-lineman (These are the 3 most likely positions that I think we would address)

As long as we go corner with our first pick, I really don't see what we lose by dropping back a few spots with our second 1st.

Comment

Yes, I also think we'll trade one of the first round picks, the second one being more likely.

Comment

Being a Saints fan we really can't make threads like this. We know all it is is wishful thinking cause nothing ever comes true haha.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!

Comment

Pacman will be a cowboy by the end of this upcoming friday....thats 5 days

Comment

Originally posted by thule View Post
                              Pacman will be a cowboy by the end of this upcoming friday....thats 5 days
                              Tick Tock Tick....

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

Chad Johnson will be a Cowboy. :D

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information