Pathetic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pathetic

So i was on espn.com fixing my fantasy team up for this weekends game and I decided to look at the predictions... I thought all of you would find this one amusing.

Tons of injury news in these secondaries. Philly free safety Brian Dawkins should return from his serious neck injury, while Lito Sheppard, who tweaked his injured knee ligament against Minnesota, will play but could be slowed. On the other side, Dallas' best corner, Anthony Henry, swore up and down he'd play in this Sunday night tilt, but Wade Phillips sounds less than convinced, and Henry probably won't start. Terence Newman is healthy, and thus, should start again, which isn't always a good thing for the Cowboys. The Eagles, in particular, benefit from all this shuffling; not only are they glad to miss a full-speed Henry, but they'll need five and six defensive backs, and Quintin Mikell has done a more-than-respectable job replacing Dawkins.

As you can see, ESPN has really done there homework once again. I really hate when newman starts, he sucks, I wish reeves would hold that spot full time and wait for our best corner, anthony henry, to return to the line up.

Originally posted by Burns336 View Post
    Terence Newman is healthy, and thus, should start again, which isn't always a good thing for the Cowboys.
    Yea, because he was non existant in that Buffalo game, I wish he never played that game

I dont know where they get some of this stuff, since when has it not been a good thing for T New to start

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Working...
    X

Debug Information