This game is making me sick so far

Comment

Bad snaps
      Stupid penalties
      Dropped balls.

Comment

This is going to be a LONG game.

Comment

Just got back from church. Cowboys look like they're in command of this game as far as the emotion on the field and players confidence look...

They usually need me to be watching them before they start to do good, so we should be fine from here on out. HAHAHA... I know some of you guys think the same thing sometimes! :D

Comment

We are really playing poor football. We are lucky to be tied right now. We need to keep this tied going into the half...that'd be a huge win.

Comment

Ware is playing godly.

Comment

I am so sick right now...this is pathetic...Campbell is taking this team and beating us convincingly. We are going to need to get in his face....Ware is the only one who has getting pressure....what happened to all the exotic blitzes we were suppose to see...this is as vanilla as parcells scheme today...We are obviously scared of getting beat deep...but our DL is a joke today.

Comment

Originally posted by thule View Post
                  I am so sick right now...this is pathetic...Campbell is taking this team and beating us convincingly. We are going to need to get in his face....Ware is the only one who has getting pressure....what happened to all the exotic blitzes we were suppose to see...this is as vanilla as parcells scheme today...We are obviously scared of getting beat deep...but our DL is a joke today.
                  I haven't been watching that much. How has Tank Johnson been doing? i've only noticed Ratliff in the game.... He's no Tank.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                    I haven't been watching that much. How has Tank Johnson been doing? i've only noticed Ratliff in the game.... He's no Tank.
                    Once again Tank played in the base defense early...but once again he got pushed around in the running game...and I haven't seen him since. I'm really disappointed when he is in on running plays. It's funny how much more effective our run defense is when Ratliff is playing.

Comment

Well I'm about to go kill Roy Williams myself. I'm sick of him in coverage apparently so is Wade.

Twice on this drive, the Cowboys used a personnel package I've never seen. They took Roy Williams off the field, replacing him with Anthony Henry, so the secondary consisted of three cornerbacks and FS Ken Hamlin.

The first time I saw this personnel grouping was on Antwaan Randle El's razzle-dazzle pass to Chris Cooley, so you can't blame Williams for blowing coverage on that catch by a tight end.
                      from dmn

Comment

Marcus Spears just made a play...crazy. Once again Roy chasing Cooley all over the field.

Comment

Another ball caught infront of Roy.

Comment

We aren't playing with good zone recognition on defense...It's scaring me...You have Newman in the slot with Roy Deep and Reeves outside...the outside guy runs a in....Newman sits on the slot guy...but Reeves releases the guy inside...now there is a huge hole in the middle infront of Roy and behind Newman...I have a feeling Newman is suppose to adjust and Reeves is suppose to keep the short hook in check...not a good gameplan.

Comment

DeMarcus Ware is keeping us in this game singlehandly.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information