Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cowboys Mock Draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cowboys Mock Draft

    I dont have one yet, but I felt I should start a team mocks thread.

  • #2
    do you mean just show cowboys picks or a whole draft? :) ?

    Dallas Cowboys 07-08 Superbowl CHAMPS!

    Comment


    • #3
      just Cowboys picks

      Comment


      • #4
        1.Chris Houston/CB
        2.Aundrae Allison/WR
        3.Manuel Ramirez/OG
        4.Dan Bazuin/3-4 OLB
        5.Justin Medlock/K
        6.Stanley Doughty/NT
        6.David Ball/WR
        7.Isaih Stanback/ATH
        7.Justin Hickman/3-4 OLB
        7.Gary Russell/RB

        :)
        Last edited by mtmock; 02-27-2007, 12:00 AM.

        Dallas Cowboys 07-08 Superbowl CHAMPS!

        Comment


        • #5
          we have 2 6ths according to NFL.com

          http://www.nfl.com/draft/drafttracker/round/round6

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by bigmac076 View Post
            we have 2 6ths according to NFL.com

            http://www.nfl.com/draft/drafttracker/round/round6
            my bad :)....

            Dallas Cowboys 07-08 Superbowl CHAMPS!

            Comment


            • #7
              1). Robert Meacham WR (6-2 214 4.39)
              2). Tim Crowder DE/OLB (6-35/8 272 4.69)
              3). Fred Bennett, CB (6-1 196 4.46)
              4). John Wendling Safeties (6-11/4 222 4.48)
              5). Jacob Ford DE/LB (6-35/8 249 4.65)
              6). Paul Soliai NT (6-4 344 5.14)
              6). Courtney Brown DB (6-1 3/8, 200 4.32) – Average over 1 ins per game (only played 7 games)
              7). Dustin Fry C (6-25/8 314 5.19)
              7). Andrew Carnahan RT 6-7 306 5.15)
              7). Tyler Ecker TE (6-6 250)

              I would make a trade offer to NO Keith Davis for Rob Petitti to force Colombo to sign.

              Comment


              • #8
                No offense, and I quote D-Unit:

                I would puke at that draft.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by TNewFan41 View Post
                  No offense, and I quote D-Unit:

                  I would puke at that draft.
                  Really. You better stop eating what D gave you, otherwise sooner or later people will call D Jr.

                  Tell me why my draft is so bad.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by nrcirc View Post
                    Really. You better stop eating what D gave you, otherwise sooner or later people will call D Jr.

                    Tell me why my draft is so bad.
                    HAHAHA Post of the Day...f'n nrcirc...I love you

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by nrcirc View Post
                      1). Robert Meacham WR (6-2 214 4.39)
                      2). Tim Crowder DE/OLB (6-35/8 272 4.69)
                      3). Fred Bennett, CB (6-1 196 4.46)
                      4). John Wendling Safeties (6-11/4 222 4.48)
                      5). Jacob Ford DE/LB (6-35/8 249 4.65)
                      6). Paul Soliai NT (6-4 344 5.14)
                      6). Courtney Brown DB (6-1 3/8, 200 4.32) Average over 1 ins per game (only played 7 games)
                      7). Dustin Fry C (6-25/8 314 5.19)
                      7). Andrew Carnahan RT 6-7 306 5.15)
                      7). Tyler Ecker TE (6-6 250)

                      I would make a trade offer to NO Keith Davis for Rob Petitti to force Colombo to sign.
                      In the end, not a bad draft. Solves a lot of depth needs, but we won't go far in the playoffs IF we even make it. We over pay for Meacham, Crowder is a fine pick, Bennett is great value there, no sense in drafting Wendling or any safety that late as it doesn't provide an upgrade to what we got, don't understand another OLB pick, Soliai is ok, Brown is ok, Fry is ok, Carnahan is a real sleeper...great value, Ecker is ok too (but why the hell did he run out of bounds?!!!!). Overall, not bad. I don't see us resolving our biggest needs there.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I think we need to draft Tank Tyler....

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          For Now:

                          1. Reggie Nelson, S
                          2. Ikaika Alama-Francis, DE
                          3. Kenny Scott, CB
                          4. Paul Soliai, DT/NT
                          5. Jacoby Jones, WR
                          6. Andrew Carnahan, OT
                          6. Dallas Sartz, OLB
                          7. Dedrick Harrington, ILB
                          7. Palauni Ma Sun, OG
                          7. Lyle Sendlein, C

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            1. DeMarcus "Tank" Tyler NT
                            2. Tanard Jackson CB
                            3. Manuel Ramirez OG
                            4. LaMarr Woodley OLB.............He will fall....I have a good feeling :)
                            5. Ken Shackleford OT




                            Them are no WR's.....Patrick Crayton rocks your face!!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Paul View Post
                              For Now:

                              1. Reggie Nelson, S
                              2. Ikaika Alama-Francis, DE
                              3. Kenny Scott, CB
                              4. Paul Soliai, DT/NT
                              5. Jacoby Jones, WR
                              6. Andrew Carnahan, OT
                              6. Dallas Sartz, OLB
                              7. Dedrick Harrington, ILB
                              7. Palauni Ma Sun, OG
                              7. Lyle Sendlein, C
                              I don't really like Kenny Scott, but that is a sweet draft.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information