No announcement yet.

Brandon Meriweather...

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thule View Post
    John Wendling > Eric Weddle
    Ahhh, yeah John Wendling. His measurables are off the freaking charts. What's your opinion on where he goes Thule? I'm thinking late 2nd.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
    Albert Camus

Originally posted by thule View Post
      I'm saying teams don't tend to trade up unless they only need one playmaker to make them a contender. Teams with multiple needs don't tend to trade up for obvious reason. So when using examples...try to site something that is somewhat believable.
      ok then...bills last year, with the cowboys a couple years back...san fransico in 04, detroit lions to get kevin jones...atlanta to get jenkins a couple years ago...all of them gave up early 2nd round picks to get late r.1 yes they do trade up when they see a playmaker they want despite their needs...and this is just in the last couple of years :)

Dallas Cowboys 07-08 Superbowl CHAMPS!

I'm a big fan of Merriweather. I like the idea of trading down 6-8 spots and grabbing him with an additional 3rd rounder thrown in there.
        In war, you win or lose, live or die - and the difference is just an eyelash.

-Douglas MacArthur

I'll bet anything the Cowboys won't draft him. Anything!

Debug Information