No announcement yet.

*FLASHBACK-Cowboys Fan Declaration Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To bad Henry is staying at CB. Just thought I would let you guys know that.

And I hope you guys are all right about T-New.

Comment

Since this is a new thread I'll restate my first round prediction.

At pick #22 in the draft the Dallas Cowboys select Marcus McCauley CB, Fresno State.

Comment

In round 1 Dallas selects Reggie Nelson.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
        Albert Camus

Comment

Originally posted by thule View Post
          Since this is a new thread I'll restate my first round prediction.

At pick #22 in the draft the Dallas Cowboys select Marcus McCauley CB, Fresno State.
          not raggin on you but you no he had a TERRIBLE year and couldn't keep up with anyone at the senior bowl...constantly beat...even benched a couple games last year due to his performance :(

Dallas Cowboys 07-08 Superbowl CHAMPS!

Comment

Originally posted by mtmock View Post
            not raggin on you but you no he had a TERRIBLE year and couldn't keep up with anyone at the senior bowl...constantly beat...even benched a couple games last year due to his performance :(
            Thanks for filling me in about McCauley...I had no idea he had a down year /sarcasm.

Comment

Thanks for filling me in about McCauley...I had no idea he had a down year /sarcasm.
              then y would we want him especially r.1!!! ???

Comment

Originally posted by mtmock View Post
                then y would we want him especially r.1!!! ???
                I was being bold. Hell Cromartie didn't even play last year and was drafted in the first. Matt Jones never played WR in his life and got drafted in the first round. McCauley maybe overrated by many on this board...but not me. I clearly see him as a late 2nd/mid e3rd round guy. However, with his measurables and upside...it is not to far fetched to see him in the first round. With his skillset he fits perfectly as the type of CB we need in phillips defense...so I just thought I would go bold and predict something outside of the norm.

Comment

Daymeion Hughes will be one of the steals of this draft. Here's hoping we get him!

Comment

Here is to hoping we don't!!!!!!!!! I don't care what he does on the field, 4.72 is unacceptable.

With the 22nd selection in the 2007 NFL Draft the Dallas Cowboys select Reggie Nelson, FS, Univerisity of Florida.

Jeez, it is gonna be so weird without Tagliabue anouncing draft picks.

Comment

I was being bold. Hell Cromartie didn't even play last year and was drafted in the first. Matt Jones never played WR in his life and got drafted in the first round. McCauley maybe overrated by many on this board...but not me. I clearly see him as a late 2nd/mid e3rd round guy. However, with his measurables and upside...it is not to far fetched to see him in the first round. With his skillset he fits perfectly as the type of CB we need in phillips defense...so I just thought I would go bold and predict something outside of the norm.
                      well then i respect that! :)

Comment

We draft Justin Blalock in the first round after a trade down.

Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig

Comment

We will NOT draft Brandon Merriweather.

Comment

Marcus Spears will not break out in 07, and will get cut in 08

Comment

Originally posted by DSlay4 View Post
                              Marcus Spears will not break out in 07, and will get cut in 08
                              Eww. He's basically the same player as Luis Castillo, He should play very well under Wade.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

Comment

Kris Dielman will be a Dallas Cowboy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information