*FLASHBACK-Cowboys Fan Declaration Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Primetime21 View Post
    Knowing Jerry Jones and his history with big contracts that isnt a bold statement what so ever.
    Actually going into the year quite a few people though he would get his contract before the year started since we essentially passed on Quinn...he was our QB. Also we had to worry about getting the price driven up if we waited and gave him one after a great year. So it was somewhat bold actually.

Comment

Originally posted by thule View Post
      Actually going into the year quite a few people though he would get his contract before the year started since we essentially passed on Quinn...he was our QB. Also we had to worry about getting the price driven up if we waited and gave him one after a great year. So it was somewhat bold actually.
      The way he handled Emmitt Smtih and Michael Irvins contract, I would think the Tony Romo's contract will be a long and brutal process. That being said I may be talking out of my ass.
      Originally posted by STARHEATHER
      the only hot actreeses are adult
      Originally posted by A Perfect Score
      players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
      Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

HA Ha ha.. This is great. That's why I made this thing. To look back and laugh.

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
        Draft wish:
        I want Reggie Nelson, DeMarcus Tyler and Mason Crosby.
        Good thing we got Hamlin cause we never had a chance at Nelson.
        Tyler... :( Still wish we had him.
        Crosby??? OMG. (Pre-combine I might add)

Daymeion Hughes will be one of the steals of this draft. Here's hoping we get him!
        Yet to be determined.

We will NOT draft Brandon Merriweather.
        Called it. Big whoop, I know...

Kris Dielman will be a Dallas Cowboy.
        Wrong! I really though Wade would do something to bring him here... then again no one had a chance as SAN locked him up early.

Comment

Just a side note...there are all kinds of things with predictions and whatnot way back. I didn't bring them all up cuz I didn' twant us to have to deal with the clutter...but if anyone has free time it's great to look back in this type of stuff.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information