The New Reggie Nelson Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New Reggie Nelson Thread

I closed the last thread, so we don't have so many different threads on him.

Since we're so passionate, yet so divided on the topic, I decided to do my part to convince you guys visually...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Zw7n...elated&search=

Comment

Comment

Comment

You gotta love D-Unit's enthusiasm. Its refreshing.

Comment

I'm on board, not because of D-Unit's pimping. I truly believe that he would be a game changer in our defense. A true cover safety. Okay, D-Unit's pimping helped too.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
            Albert Camus

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
              You gotta love D-Unit's enthusiasm. Its refreshing.
              ha ha! that's what I'm all about baby! :D
              Last edited by D-Unit; 03-01-2007, 04:39 PM.

Comment

I'm convinced!!!! whats his vertical! :)

Dallas Cowboys 07-08 Superbowl CHAMPS!

Comment

I remain unconvinced, show me the clip of him being the one guy who could have caught Ginn in the NC game on the kick return, then blowing the angle. Ginn didn't burn him, Nelson screwed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
                    I remain unconvinced, show me the clip of him being the one guy who could have caught Ginn in the NC game on the kick return, then blowing the angle. Ginn didn't burn him, Nelson screwed up.
                    You're going to say no based on one play?

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
                    Albert Camus

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
                      You asked for the clip...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1FPSVBTF1E

There is no bad angle taken. You tell me what he should've done. Tell us where Nelson "screwed up". In fact, when Ginn jukes to his left heading into the pile, Nelson doesn't even flinch. No wasted movement. He sits in the middle waiting for Ginn to make his cut and once he does Nelson is right in front of him... and if not for the CLEAR HOLD on him, there might've been a different ending. Watch the whole clip. Ginn had the blocker in front of him (which Nelson would've been dumb to go straight through) and the same blocker pulled Nelson's jersey while he was in pursuit. Can't blame the play on Nelson is what I'm sayin'.

Comment

id be happy with nelson. beats a certain c.b. with 5.2 speed you were pimping a few weeks ago. lol

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

Originally posted by pocketaces View Post
                          id be happy with nelson. beats a certain c.b. with 5.2 speed you were pimping a few weeks ago. lol
                          Mark my words Daymeion Hughes will be very effective in the NFL. It was 4.72 to be exact. People ratted all over Elvis Dumervil after he ran in the combine... and he fell far. Even though he was a sack artist in college people said he's too slow for the NFL... 8.5 sacks in his rookie year? Not bad, eh? You can't throw out consistent college production just because a guy has a disappointing 40. Hughes has been consistent and my money is on him being a good get for some team.

But this thread is about Reggie Nelson baby!!!

Comment

You better believe it is. Reggie Nelson BABY!!!!!!!!!!

Look at that vert NIG**!!!!!!

Comment

I have been a fan of Merriweather, but I have to say that clip is impressive.

He really does cover a lot of ground. That's exactly what we need.
                              In war, you win or lose, live or die - and the difference is just an eyelash.

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information