Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Romo Married?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Romo Married?

    Heres the link.....http://www.azcentral.com/ent/celeb/a...impson-CR.html




    The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

  • #2
    NOOOOOOOOOO!
    My dream girl!
    She shoulda married a good QB, like Brett Favre



    Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

    Comment


    • #3
      who knows?? Simpson is dumb. and her mother isn't far behind her.


      Silverback....still the best.

      +rep to Jakey for the sig

      Comment


      • #4
        Ask her dad...that man is crazy. If they did then yes the Cowboys will suck, expect Jessica to be at every game including away ones.

        Comment


        • #5
          wow, tony will automatically suck because they get married

          wow

          Comment


          • #6
            Just imagine how dumb their kids would be...

            Romo - "60 Stretch Farluuuah"
            Simpson - "Is this chicken or fish?"

            Comment


            • #7
              Well, she was just recently a virgin not that long ago, and Nick was probably the only one who hit so far, so id say its a good catch...At least he knows she wasnt ran through in high school, because had she not been a virgin when she married Nick thats what I would of assumed...Marriage is good, now he's not single so they can take some focus away from this, but the media will dig for anything they can find.

              All this attention to our team means we should have plenty of primetime games :D





              Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                Well, she was just recently a virgin not that long ago, and Nick was probably the only one who hit so far, so id say its a good catch...At least he knows she wasnt ran through in high school, because had she not been a virgin when she married Nick thats what I would of assumed...Marriage is good, now he's not single so they can take some focus away from this, but the media will dig for anything they can find.

                All this attention to our team means we should have plenty of primetime games :D
                Are you kidding me? Ever since her cherry was popped and she got divorced she's been linked to like 15 dudes.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Nah, I think Jessica whored herself around for a while after Lachey. There were those Bam Margera and Johny Noxville rumors...and of course John Mayer. hahaha.

                  Thanks BoneKrusher^

                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                    Nah, I think Jessica whored herself around for a while after Lachey. There were those Bam Margera and Johny Noxville rumors...and of course John Mayer. hahaha.


                    There's Mayer's "O" Face. You better believe Jessica saw that a number of times.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by art vandelay View Post


                      There's Mayer's "O" Face. You better believe Jessica saw that a number of times.
                      Oh, without a doubt. ha.

                      Thanks BoneKrusher^

                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                        Are you kidding me? Ever since her cherry was popped and she got divorced she's been linked to like 15 dudes.
                        Not that I would really know, but im not really gonna believe that she kept her virginity all the way until she was married then turned into a hoe and let everyone smash, just dont think it works that way...She was linked to dudes along time ago too, just because she's stupid doesnt mean she's a hoe, especially considering how long she kept her virginity in the first place she just didnt strike me as the type of female who would start sleeping with guys for fun.





                        Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I hit it:D :D :D




                          The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            i agree with longhorn she just doesn't seem like the whorish type!

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X

                            Debug Information