Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would it take...

for the Cowboys to take Ocho off our hands? lol
    Cowboys, being my second favorite team, i would love to see them snag Chad on that O.

Ive seen other posts saying Chad for #28 & a LB of yours.
    Any other thoughts?

bonekrusher
    The Twitters
    themaninblack

I've read numerous reports that we are interested, so I think Jerry will ask about the price, but with us its more then enough ammo, thats not the problem, its the contract situation...That would be the serious thing to work through, but as far as picks.

I dont think Jerry would mind parting with a 1st rd pick and either Ayodele, Carpenter, and maybe Spears...I know we have made it obvious we want a veteran WR, and reported earlier Spears and Carpenter were on the trading block, so no idea how this one plays out, but I could see us offer a 1st and a player or 2...Trading certain guys would open up alot more cap space for us anyway, I'ts hard for me to see this happen, Chad and TO on the same team, that seems like overkill, but regardless if It happens I'll watch every game and hope it works itself out.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Just run them on different schedules until game day lol.
      Id go for a #1 and Carp or Spears. What about Spencer? or is that pushing too far? Just a wide eyed dreamer I guess.

bonekrusher
      The Twitters
      themaninblack

Comment

Working...
      X

Debug Information