Draft:
    1st - Tank Tyler NT
    2nd - Arron Sears OT

What do you think?

I am for bringing in Joe Horn at a good price

Comment

Originally posted by TH3 View Post
      I am for bringing in Joe Horn at a good price
      If crayton leaves maybe for a 1 year deal i'm down w/ horn in the slot :)

Dallas Cowboys 07-08 Superbowl CHAMPS!

Comment

Originally posted by mtmock View Post
        If crayton leaves maybe for a 1 year deal i'm down w/ horn in the slot :)
        What about Drew Bennett? We now have his position coach from Tennessee. He'd be hell to defend in the 3 wide set with TO and Terry.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
        Albert Camus

Comment

Originally posted by Poet3334 View Post
          What about Drew Bennett? We now have his position coach from Tennessee. He'd be hell to defend in the 3 wide set with TO and Terry.
          I like that idea because he does have the talent to step up if Glenn or TO go down with injury

Comment

Dunno what you have in mind for the other rounds but an OLB and CB depth would be nice.

Comment

Yup. I'd love to pick up an Anthony Spencer, Jacob Ford, or Dan Bazuin

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
              Albert Camus

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                Dunno what you have in mind for the other rounds but an OLB and CB depth would be nice.
                I was thinking the same tthing, Someone like LaMarr Woodley would be nice in the 3rd or 4th and I also like someone like Kenny Scott at CB..in the 4th or 5th

Some like a good offseason?

Comment

Sounds find to me. I would love to sign Kris Dielman though. I just don't like Davis, thats my only complaint.

Comment

Sears should be long gone by the time we are picking in the second...have to get up into the 40's to land him imo.

Comment

Originally posted by TNewFan41 View Post
                      Sounds find to me. I would love to sign Kris Dielman though. I just don't like Davis, thats my only complaint.
                      I would love Dielman over Davis..I just don't see Jerry doing it......IMO

Originally posted by thule View Post
                      Sears should be long gone by the time we are picking in the second...have to get up into the 40's to land him imo.
                      If so, grab the next best OT.....You are most likely right...

Comment

OT depth is great in the top 50...but everything after that is a big drop off. Next highest guy would likely be Doug Free.

Comment

Originally posted by thule View Post
                          OT depth is great in the top 50...but everything after that is a big drop off. Next highest guy would likely be Doug Free.
                          We could always move up a little...:)

Comment

What about Carlos Polk? He was Merriman's backup last year.. With him we can have a solid depth at OLB..
                            I think the most important thing to look for these next months is how Phillips will use our LB.. If he move Carpenter or Burnett on the inside who do you think will be benched? I really like Ayodele, last year he played way better than James, and I think he deserves to start.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

Just Sayin.......................

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information