Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need your help, people from dallas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Need your help, people from dallas

    So i might be going down to Dallas Texas to visit one of my friends. so i was wondering what the heck is there to do in Dallas. Bars, Clubs, fun places to go. I just want to know where I should go see and do while i am there.

  • #2
    Originally posted by roidrunner View Post
    So i might be going down to Dallas Texas to visit one of my friends. so i was wondering what the heck is there to do in Dallas. Bars, Clubs, fun places to go. I just want to know where I should go see and do while i am there.
    There's a lot of fun stuff to do in the D it just depends on what you're into and how old you are as far as getting into clubs or bars. Honestly I'm not a big fan of bars or clubs but we definitely have a lot here. If your friends from here just have him hook you up with a good time. If you're 18 or older I'd recomend one of our many strip clubs if you'e into that stuff. We've got some of the best in the world as pacman will soon find out lol. Good luck dude and be careful parts of Dallas can be pretty dangerous after dark.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by dpl85 View Post
      There's a lot of fun stuff to do in the D it just depends on what you're into and how old you are as far as getting into clubs or bars. Honestly I'm not a big fan of bars or clubs but we definitely have a lot here. If your friends from here just have him hook you up with a good time. If you're 18 or older I'd recomend one of our many strip clubs if you'e into that stuff. We've got some of the best in the world as pacman will soon find out lol. Good luck dude and be careful parts of Dallas can be pretty dangerous after dark.
      she goes to SMU, so i will probably be in that part of town where ever that is. we will be going to the bars and clubs so that is the area i would like to know most about, but the strip clubs are also an interesting thought

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by roidrunner View Post
        she goes to SMU, so i will probably be in that part of town where ever that is. we will be going to the bars and clubs so that is the area i would like to know most about, but the strip clubs are also an interesting thought
        Well I'm honestly not that familiar with SMU and the surrounding area which is north Dallas but I do know it's pretty much the nicest most affluent part of Dallas. The good news is it's pretty centrally located and relatively close to a lot of bars and clubs. Your friend should be able to show you where the good clubs or bars are. As far as strip clubs I've only been to 2 so far and I'd recomend both, the clubhouse and the platnium club both in Dallas.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by roidrunner View Post
          she goes to SMU, so i will probably be in that part of town where ever that is. we will be going to the bars and clubs so that is the area i would like to know most about, but the strip clubs are also an interesting thought
          That is probably one of the best areas to be in, I used to go to alot of SMU conventions where they would hang out at Bars by the campus, SMU has some of the sexiest women along with the fact that their rich and are about to get a good ass degree, you find you a chic that goes there I'd advise you to keep her.


          I can't give you any specifics out that way because I stay on the other side of Dallas, I only go out there every so often to find a couple parties, but you really can't go wrong...Look for, or ask for a bar called "The Library", pretty sure they have one out there that has a pretty nice crowd...


          Also listen 2 the radio stations and read the little papers that have concerts and events, its always something going on here, won't be too hard to find.


          Now strip clubs I can help you out on, Baby Dolls is a great one thats off northwest highway in dallas, not crowded, lap dances are private and damn worth the 10$, and its only 5$ admission on the weekends, really bumped that up towards the top of my list, Platinum as he said is a good one, and I also like Penthouse, just a personal favorite with some pretty sexy females...If your looking for a little more diversity/color DallasGentlemen's is the spot for that, but you might see Pacman making it rain in that club lol.
          Last edited by LonghornsLegend; 05-05-2008, 07:06 PM.





          Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

          Comment


          • #6
            Watch out for this man. He is known to make it rain on dem hoez, and carry around a large entourage with burlap sacks, full of one dollar bills.

            Comment


            • #7
              Hey LL how are the girls at babydolls? I didn't know it was that cheap.
              Last edited by dpl85; 05-05-2008, 09:05 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                Watch out for this man. He is known to make it rain on dem hoez, and carry around a large entourage with burlap sacks, full of one dollar bills.

                got a handful of stacks better grab an umbrella!


                In Bob We Trust

                John Madden's wedding video business

                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

                Comment


                • #9
                  i recommend the clubhouse, baby dolls, and cabaret royale

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by dpl85 View Post
                    Hey LL how are the girls at babydolls? I didn't know it was that cheap.
                    Some of the best in Dallas, and I've hit up quite a few...They were pretty top quality females put it like that, and the atmosphere, dances, admission price in general is enough to make it one of my faves...Hell its $3 on a weekday, you can't beat that, I've went places like Pandora's where you had to pay $20(of course its BYOB and full nude) but there are maybe 2-3 decent looking ones, Baby Doll is full of chics like that.





                    Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      What does everyone think as far as covers go for strip joints?

                      High cover charge, but BYOB.. or Low charge at the door but pricey drinks.

                      Hmm..

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                        What does everyone think as far as covers go for strip joints?

                        High cover charge, but BYOB.. or Low charge at the door but pricey drinks.

                        Hmm..
                        Personally I want the low charge, because I paid 3 dollars to look at ass and titties all nite, which is fine, I dont want to pay 20$ to sit and look, if I pay 3 or 5 I'm more then likely getting a dance that nite, so my $20 goes a longer way...I don't really need to bring my own beer, its nice, but I usually hit up Applebees for 1.25 drafts, and after about 6 I'm feeling good for most of the nite:D





                        Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          ok now i really want to go to a titty bar when i am there. good thing is my friend will also probably go to the titty bar.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X

                          Debug Information