More Possible Free Agents

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Possible Free Agents

A couple more free agents to think about that have recently been linked to the Cowboys:

Deon Grant (FS)
    Antwan Peek (DE/OLB)
    Randall Godfrey (ILB)
    Carlos Polk (OLB)
    Joey Porter (OLB)

Any thoughts on any of these players? I kinda like Peek as insurance for Ellis.
    Last edited by JJJ888; 03-02-2007, 08:24 AM.

Originally posted by JJJ888 View Post
    A couple more free agents to think about that have recently been linked to the Cowboys:

Deon Grant (FS)
    Antwan Peek (DE/OLB)
    Randall Godfrey (ILB)
    Carlos Polk (OLB)
    Joey Porter (OLB)

Any thoughts on any of these players? I kinda like Peek as insurance for Ellis.
    Grant is an injury concern, Godfrey is old...would be ok as depth... must come cheap, a Polk signing would remind me of a Rocky Boiman signing, Porter will come with a nice price tag, but I would absolutely love it.

Now Peek.... Still young... As long as he's cheap, he could be a good value pick up.

Comment

There seems to be interest there.
      http://story.scout.com/a.z?s=112&p=2...%2f623195.html

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
      Albert Camus

Comment

I'm a fan of Peek's, seems like a nice fit if we did get another LB.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

Yesterday on Cold Pizza, Jay Crawford mentioned Jay Feely was gonna be looking for work on Friday. Is it true? I wouldn't mind that.

Comment

Yes Feeley is looking for work, but I think the franchise would like to have Grammatica back...I personally don't think Feeley is much better.

Comment

I like the Idea of Peek as a cheaper version of a guy to backup Ellis
              I also like the idea of Godfrey who can come in as depth for a year

Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig

Comment

Peek would be worth a look. Godfrey can join as a coach... but not as a player on the 53 man roster. Time to see what Ryan Fowler can do.

Comment

I'm not that familiar with Peek other than his sack totals went up each year. I think you can find some hidden gems on crappy teams from time to time.
                  In war, you win or lose, live or die - and the difference is just an eyelash.

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

Peek is off the market, Browns picked him up.

Wow, it is like the Browns signed everyone.

Comment

We signed 2 players. That doesnt include Fraley who doesnt really count because he was allready on our team.

Steinbach & Peek.

Comment

They sign a lot of people, maybe just 2 right now, but they sign quite a few people. Too bad it doesn't work, lol.

Comment

Not big names, or dominating players, but solid pick ups depending on what happens with Colombo and Davis.

Ryan Lilja, RFA, Indianapolis Colts
                          Luke Petitgout, UFA, New York Giants
                          Last edited by Paul; 03-03-2007, 11:12 PM. Reason: Removed

Comment

Pashos was already signed by the Jags.

Comment

I heard that Brad Johnson may be brought in for a visit. But I was thinking that there's another QB name we may want to consider: Joey Harrington. Jason Garrett was his position coach last year, so there would a connection.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information