Landry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Landry

should the cowboys trade up for LaRon Landry?

I thinks so he separated himself from every other safety in the draft at the combine and would make an immediate impact on the team.

No - The cost to trade into the top 5-8 picks (where Landry will be drafted) is way over priced for a Safety. I don't care if it's ED reed, you cant trade away that much to get him.

Designs by Thule

Originally posted by DMWSackMachine
    I just wanna warn you guys not to take TNew41 too seriously. He's....let's just say, special. He's fairly harmless, though. He just needs several years of seasoning before he tries to make any more points, is all.

Comment

But is he a cover safety?

I thought Nelson & Merriweather are the best cover safties in the draft.
      In war, you win or lose, live or die - and the difference is just an eyelash.

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

He's an all everything safety. Could easily be the best safety in the game in a few years.

That being said. It's not LT or QB or even DE. It's a safety. You don't trade away 2 or 3 years worth of 1st and 2nd round picks for a safety. No matter how good he is.

Designs by Thule

I just wanna warn you guys not to take TNew41 too seriously. He's....let's just say, special. He's fairly harmless, though. He just needs several years of seasoning before he tries to make any more points, is all.

Comment

No, the cost would be prohibitive.

I think we'd do fine with a guy like Weddle in the 2nd.

Comment

No he is not LSU. I don't care what his 40 time was. He is average at best in coverage. You know he plays WAY slower than a 4.35 40 yard dash. He is more of a Roy Williams but a little better in coverage.

For our needs, Nelson is 100x better.

Anyway, no don't trade up for him. I don't see him being that great in the NFL anyway, Nelson is the next Ed Reed.

Comment

Originally posted by TNewFan41 View Post
              No he is not LSU. I don't care what his 40 time was. He is average at best in coverage. You know he plays WAY slower than a 4.35 40 yard dash. He is more of a Roy Williams but a little better in coverage.

Anyway, no don't trade up for him. I don't see him being that great in the NFL anyway, Nelson is the next Ed Reed.
              you must really like Nelson man

Sig by Kramer

Comment

HAHAHAHA!!!!
                you have such a narrow-minded opinion its funny!!!!!

Comment

TNewFan really likes Nelson!
                  In war, you win or lose, live or die - and the difference is just an eyelash.

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

Are you serious? Have you every seen Landry play?

Comment

I would love either. Landry is going to be a stud in this league. However, I don't think his coverage skills are on par with Nelson's. I would not trade up for Landry, when Nelson will be sitting there for us.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvKaO78Ov2I

yeah man real slow.

Comment

Are you serious, he is MAD SLOW in that video, not even close to as fast as Mr. Nelson.

Comment

Are you serious, he is MAD SLOW in that video, not even close to as fast as Mr. Nelson.
                            Stop making yourself look dumb. Give Landry the respect he deserves.

Comment

Landry is a top 5-8 pick. Nelson will be picked in the last part of round 1.

Explain to me how this makes Nelson better?

Landry is not slow, is a good cover guy and will be dominant at his position. I have watched every single LSU game in the past 4 years that was on TV and been to 7 others that weren't. Don't act like I haven't seen him play.

Designs by Thule

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information