Porter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porter

if Adelius Thomas signs with the Pats i could see the Boys going after Joey Porter

Originally posted by Finlayson56 View Post
    if Adelius Thomas signs with the Pats i could see the Boys going after Joey Porter
    I hope not..........

Comment

Since BP arrived, we have avoided high profile FA signings (all but TO). I don't suspect things to change that dramatically.

Comment

I hope we pass, personally. He's a lot of attitude and we don't need what he offers. Between Carp and Ellis, we have what Porter can bring us, without the tude.

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
          I hope we pass, personally. He's a lot of attitude and we don't need what he offers. Between Carp and Ellis, we have what Porter can bring us, without the tude.
          "Without the tude"... HAHAHA! I like that! Made me chuckle! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
            it's way more than a tude. yes i am somewhat being a homer even though he doesn't play for us anymore. there isn't a person in the NFL that can get your team pumped up for a game more than porter and that can be a deciding factor for the boys. he would be great addition he is good in coverage and not a bad pass rusher (yes he has declined)

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

He's going to get soooooooooo much money and we dont have it.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                He's going to get soooooooooo much money and we dont have it.
                we got 22 mill in cap space

Comment

I think that "attitude" is just what this defense needs. Seriously, who plays with fire and passion on that defense?

Comment

The Cowboys did not ignore the defensive side of the ball, talking with the agent for recently released linebacker Joey Porter.
                    http://www.cowboysplus.com/topstory/...s.393e1f4.html

Some substance to the speculation.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFan0520 View Post
                      I think that "attitude" is just what this defense needs. Seriously, who plays with fire and passion on that defense?

True. Our D needs more passion.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
                      Albert Camus

Comment

Originally posted by thule View Post
                        What I also like about that article is the mention of Jordan Black... Finally... one of the guys I've been mentioning him as one of the guys to target for a while now.

Oh and... BRING ON PORTER!

Comment

We missed out on your guy Stinchcomb too. That one really intrigued me.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
                          Albert Camus

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                            What I also like about that article is the mention of Jordan Black... Finally... one of the guys I've been mentioning him as one of the guys to target for a while now.

Oh and... BRING ON PORTER!
                            I don't think Black is necessarily an upgrade over Colombo, although the guy is from my neighborhood, just like Dockery. Can't believe you actually want Porter, D. We don't need anything he offers.

Comment

aparently Dallas Has been on the phone with porters agent today

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information