X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Davis just added

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2787446

What do you guys think?

If it's to play RG, I'm really happy.....If it's for RT, I'm not happy or Not mad....

Davis' contract is expected to exceed the free agent deals of Bills guard Derrick Dockery (7 years, $49 million) and Browns guard Eric Steinbach (7 years, $49.5 million).

no way this part is true

Comment

I'm satisfied, I just hope Jerry hasn't throw a ton of money.. I want him to play guard, now we can finally generate some push in the middle..

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

"If davis is are RT

We must draft BOTH Blaylock and Rameriz to start next year.

Why?

Because to me it sure seems that Jerry wants that Big Overpowering Line with what we payed Gurode and the attention we are giving Davis.

So why not get Mauler's at every position and run it 40-50 times a game?

Just wear the defense's out. Make it plain and simple. We are going to run it and we dare you to stop it.

Don't get me wrong, I think Kosier did a good job last year, but he is not a road-grader, so we must move on."

this was on a different forum...I must say, He may be Right

Comment

Originally posted by Modano View Post
          I'm satisfied, I just hope Jerry hasn't throw a ton of money.. I want him to play guard, now we can finally generate some push in the middle..
          lol did u read the post above yours, I may hate the cowboys but for their sake hopefully that isn't true.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

We can't afford to cut ties with Kosier. And if Columbo isn't back, Kosier might just play RT.

If he does get $50m, I'm am very surprised. I'm also not going to be happy if this signing makes it more difficult for us to bring Columbo back.
            In war, you win or lose, live or die - and the difference is just an eyelash.

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

I really think our line would benefit from allowing Davis to play LG and moving Koiser to the right side. I know this might be getting repetive from me but point is...it would be so much easier to get a yard when your running behind 1000 lbs of lineman on the left side. This would also allow davis to get to the next level and allow koiser to pull, which is arguably when he is at his best, and kick out the DT. This just makes a lot of sense to me. I want to see it done.

Comment

Originally posted by thule View Post
                I really think our line would benefit from allowing Davis to play LG and moving Koiser to the right side. I know this might be getting repetive from me but point is...it would be so much easier to get a yard when your running behind 1000 lbs of lineman on the left side. This would also allow davis to get to the next level and allow koiser to pull, which is arguably when he is at his best, and kick out the DT. This just makes a lot of sense to me. I want to see it done.
                I like your thinking, + rep for you.
                Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
                Dave is right
                Originally posted by duckseason
                Brady is 'just' the Queen on Belichick's chess board.

Comment

Yo, is it offical yet? I can't find any links......

Comment

I have to say, this does not make me very happy. I have seen nothing out of him that makes me think he deserves a big time contract. If it is somewhere in the 3-4mil per season range, then I'm not too upset, but if it's a big time money contract, I will be very pissed off.
                    Originally posted by 21ST
                    He was protecting his self
                    Originally posted by tjsunstein
                    From what? His leg?
                    Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck
                    That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
                    "We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware

Comment

holy ****! 7 years, 49.6mil with 18.75mil guaranteed according to espn.com.....this is devastating. Please, someone say it's not true.

Originally posted by 21ST
                      He was protecting his self
                      Originally posted by tjsunstein
                      From what? His leg?
                      Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck
                      That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
                      "We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware

Comment

DMW your back!!!!!!!!!

But you shouldn't be pissed, you should be happy. Leonard Davis is a pro-bowl caliber lineman. He was probably tired of losing in Arizona. Look at Thomas Jones, Bernard Berry, and Simeon Rice, all players who blossomed after leaving Arizona, where they were labeled as high draft pick busts, like D-Unit mentioned. I expect the same out Leonard Davis. He will be a pro-bowl STARTER in 2007, mark it down. Now if we get Colombo done, and draft another lineman on day 1, we are SB bound BABY!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
                          holy ****! 7 years, 49.6mil with 18.75mil guaranteed according to espn.com.....this is devastating. Please, someone say it's not true.

A little under 20 mill for 7 years isn't bad. I wonder how much he got up front.

Comment

Now get Colombo done.

Comment

Woooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lovin' It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice Contract!!! Way better than I had imagined. We're talking about a guy that can play OT in a snap! We got a steal!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information