Who wants a sig by yours truly?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
    Jenn Sterger. Do yourself a favor and google image search with safesearch off.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
      Gonna do this one next. Except I'm gonna add Choice in there. Thrash, Smash & Dash!!! Been waiting to get a nickname made for them!

nrc, Jason Williams doesn't have good pics. bigmac, i don't just wanna make a ware sig. I'll do a ware one, but it's gotta have a creative twist to it. Otherwise I get bored or uninspired.
      Alright, here you go leroy... Hope you like.

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
        Jenn Sterger. Do yourself a favor and google image search with safesearch off.
        I had no idea that was her, she shows up at FSU games and all kind of events in Florida, damn she's sexy, had fun googling her :)

Nice sig D.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
          Actually I'd love a sig of Scandrick and Jenkins in it, no rush though, you can finish up everyone else who is first but I would have to change this Orakpo since he's a Skin now lol.
          Here you go LL... Doesn't say "get your swag on"... but this took me a damn long time. I think it's my best yet.

Comment

Here you go LL... Doesn't say "get your swag on"... but this took me a damn long time. I think it's my best yet.

Feelin' it :D I think 'the prince and the prodigy' is a much better feel, major props.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Hey D, how about a Romo To Williams sig?

EDIT or how about one featuring Staubach, Aikman, and Romo?
              Last edited by pocketaces; 05-02-2009, 03:35 PM.

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

Wow that's the best I've seen from you. The Prince and the Prodigy is one helluva tag.
                "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

Originally posted by E-Man View Post
                  Wow that's the best I've seen from you. The Prince and the Prodigy is one helluva tag.
                  I love compliments on my sigs. :)

OK... makes me want to make another... lemme see who's next..

Comment

Here you go LizardState... even though I hate Bama.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmac076 View Post
                      Great job with E-Man's! Think you could make me a new D Ware sig?
                      any luck with my new DeMarcus Ware sig? "the calm before the storm" The only twist I could think of
                      Last edited by bigmac076; 05-04-2009, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmac076 View Post
                        any luck with my new DeMarcus Ware sig? "the calm before the storm" The only twist I could think of
                        Haven't been inspired with that idea yet...

Comment

D-Unit...I would greatly appreciate a sig if you get time. Can you incorporate MJD from the Jags and Everette Brown for the Panthers? I'm a Jags and Seminoles fan.

Thanks!

Comment

Damn D, I didn't even realize this thread was up until now...

I'm going to have to think of a good one so I can get in on this.

Comment

I am going to have to get a good one here soon

Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information