• Updated FA List

List your priority lists.

Priority positions or players? Or both?

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
      Priority positions or players? Or both?
      Players in Free Agency.

Comment

1. No one, we've addressed all our needs that won't be handled by the draft.

Comment

1. FS (Ken Hamlin or Mike Doss). Even that is a ho-hum request. I think if we sign no one else we're fine.

Designs by Thule

Originally posted by DMWSackMachine
          I just wanna warn you guys not to take TNew41 too seriously. He's....let's just say, special. He's fairly harmless, though. He just needs several years of seasoning before he tries to make any more points, is all.

Comment

Id rather have Deon Grant than Doss or Hamlin. Grant is better in coverage while Doss and Hamlin are Roy Williams types

Comment

Ron Edwards.

http://www.kcchiefs.com/player/ron_edwards/

Comment

Marc Colombo (and Grant if we chose not to persue a FS in the first round).

Comment

I think we go with Columbo and then go into the draft to get a S in the first 2 rounds. I would be happy with Nelson in the first or Weddle, Wendling or Piscatelli in the 2nd.

I want to save some of that money and get an extension done with Romo.
                  In war, you win or lose, live or die - and the difference is just an eyelash.

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

The guy at safety that I like is Kevin Kaesviharn. Otherwise, I think I would be fine drafting a corner (assuming it's either Hall, Revis or Ross) and moving Henry to safety.

Anyone else see, by the way, that we've talked to William James of the Eagles?

Comment

James would provide solid depth.

I'm not in favor of signing any of the FA safeties. FAs are looking for big money this year... and I'm sure they'd cost a pretty penny for marginal improvement at the position.

Comment

Colombo, and Hamlin.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Colombo, and another o-lineman for depth.

Comment

I'm thinking more and more that we should not sign a FA safety, also. The price is high and there are about half a dozen quality NFL safties in this draft after the top one or two.
                            In war, you win or lose, live or die - and the difference is just an eyelash.

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

Columbo and maybe Kaserhavin

Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information