No announcement yet.

Preseason Game 3: vs 49ers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Olshansky is there...that the type of player he is. haha. He stops the run and is then pretty much unnoticed. That's the life of a lot of 3-4 ends, though.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
      Olshansky is there...that the type of player he is. haha. He stops the run and is then pretty much unnoticed. That's the life of a lot of 3-4 ends, though.
      And that's probably what we needed ;)

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

I was disappointed in our run defense up front. SF was getting 5 yards on every first down. I didn't like seeing that much.

Ware still hasn't made a single "wow" play this preseason. Don't know why, but it has me a little concerned.

Spencer was all over, very very nice to see him put in an effort like that.

Bobby was solid again, starting to feel more and more comfortable with the idea of him being a genuine player in the NFL.

Loved the two plays where Jenkins came up in run support. He looked like a safety making those tackles.

Our backups still suck. Hard.

Tony looked good, as usual, but that INT was disturbing. No reason to throw that ball, and that has been the type of play that has hurt us in the past. When is he going to stop making those?

Stanback just sealed his fate. He's gone. What a waste of a high 4th rounder.

Conversely, Ogletree is almost a shoe in at this point. Like the kid a lot.

Color me concerned about the distribution of carries between Barber and Jones. It should be close to 50-50, maybe 55-45 in favor of Barber, but at this point it looks like they view it as Barber being the clear #1 and Jones being a change of pace back. If this team doesn't utilize Felix properly this year, they will not make the playoffs. Its that big a deal.

Phillips is still a tool.

Newman looks as great as ever. Looking forward to a huge season from him.

Miles doesn't look like he has consistent enough hands to ever be more than a 3rd wheel. Too bad, cause he looks like an athletic beast out there running his routes and running with the ball when he does catch it.

Is Ratliff the best penetrating interior lineman in the league? If he's not, he's pretty damn close.

Butler continues to look good out there. I think he makes a few big plays this season.
        Originally posted by 21ST
        He was protecting his self
        Originally posted by tjsunstein
        From what? His leg?
        Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck
        That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
        "We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information