Julius to be traded?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julius to be traded?

It is all speculation now, but Michael Smith of ESPN said the bills are interested in trading for one of our RBs, specifically Julius Jones.

D-Unit, if we trade our first and Julius to the Bills for the 12th pick, would you want to take Nelson there or it is a reach?

I'd do it. A reach by what? 3 or 4 picks?

Comment

That would be a horrible decision. If we trade Julius Jones to move up that far, it would have to be with an eye towards getting Levi Brown, Ted Ginn, Lynch or Leon Hall. At least that's imho.
      Originally posted by 21ST
      He was protecting his self
      Originally posted by tjsunstein
      From what? His leg?
      Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck
      That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
      "We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware

Comment

You like Ted Ginn? I personally wouldn't look at him until the 2nd round.

Comment

Wow I don't think i'd do that trade either just to grab Nelson. I kind of like how our RB system is. Also, do we know if Barber can carry the load ? This season will be interesting because supposedly he'll get more carries which could set up Jones' departure next season. I'd probably feel more comfortable if we got a vet RB, if we did do this trade.

Comment

Originally posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
            That would be a horrible decision. If we trade Julius Jones to move up that far, it would have to be with an eye towards getting Levi Brown, Ted Ginn, Lynch or Leon Hall. At least that's imho.
            We all have our own opinions. I wouldn't expect the pick to be Brown. Just not Jerry's style. Ginn would be terrible, but I can imagine Jerry making a stupid move like that. Lynch is a better back than Adrian Peterson imo. Hall may fall to 22 and I don't wanna move up to grab a CB. One will be at 22.

Comment

Originally posted by TNewFan41 View Post
              You like Ted Ginn? I personally wouldn't look at him until the 2nd round.
              That early..I wouldn't look at him until the second day....All he is going to be is a KR/PR in NFL.....DB are going to man handle him off the line....

Comment

that's what I thought about Santana Moss, too. Things can develop differently than you expect, and he is rated as high as he is for a reason.
                Originally posted by 21ST
                He was protecting his self
                Originally posted by tjsunstein
                From what? His leg?
                Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck
                That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
                "We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Yea, experts are stupid, there is your reason.

Comment

If we get to 12, and Landry is there, we'd better take him.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Staubach12 View Post
                      Agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Twice

Comment

F*** yes on the Landry idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Staubach12 View Post
                          I'm not so sure, but I would still be happy.

Comment

What would be Jones value in the draft? take into account that there arent to many teams left that need or want a RB.

Maybe a third?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMontainya View Post
                              What would be Jones value in the draft? take into account that there arent to many teams left that need or want a RB.

Maybe a third?
                              What are you talking about??? There are a lot of teams in need of a RB. The Texans, The Falcons, The Packers, The Bills, The Titans and every team that uses a RB by committee.

Gone are the days of relying on 1 Starting RB.

That said, JJ should be worth a late 2nd or 3rd.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information