Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Week 2 Cowboys vs. Giants

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Tony Romo has been off two weeks in a row. I'm not sure why he got the pass last week from most people here...but outside of the highlight reel he was off too. There is definately something to this.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Gribble View Post
      Obviously... because our undrafted free agent QB hasn't been a part of us scoring more than 30 points in both our games this year... And isn't what... 28-13 as a starter?
      How does he perform in big reg season games or even playoffs?

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Gribble View Post
        Obviously... because our undrafted free agent QB hasn't been a part of us scoring more than 30 points in both our games this year... And isn't what... 28-13 as a starter?
        He also has gotten to work with one of the most talented offenses in the NFL. I'm not a Romo hater...but I sure ain't a Romo lover.

        Comment


        • #49
          My dad sent me a text asking why we didn't get Brees when he was FA. This saddens me because he's being a crazy old man, but maybe crazy like a fox...

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Gribble View Post
            And the broken coverages were taken advantage of by Romo... If that's an indictment of him then that's weak.
            I have no idea what you are saying. He had a big game b/c Tamps DB sucked so bad they made us look good.

            To say Tony took advantage of anything last week is some serious homer glasses on.

            I saw the Tampa game, he was not throwing it well. Got away with a few floaters and was even called out for crappy footwork by Moose Johnston.

            Way too focused on stats. Fact is he has been **** since last year.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
              Abandoned the run, in the sense that he didnt stick with it the whole game. I'm sorry, it was a poorly called game. Like I said, there was not one time all game, where they showed they could stop the run. And yet, he has Tony Romo, who is having an abysmal game, chucking again and again. He loves the pass, regardless of what his backers are doing for him. He can be a good one but, he is stubborn as hell.

              And he needs to get Felix more involved. Pretty hilarious that other fans are even ragging on him for this in the other thread. Its become a bit of a joke. We need to get him the ball.
              Pulled Quad is usually 2-4 weeks isn't it? If it's a pull and not a strain for MB3...he will be forced to give the workload to Felix. Maybe it'll wake him up....I also am disappointed with Garrett. I do think that he is calling good games this year...however you can definately critize a few things he has done. The 2 TE formation has been money tho. But he needs to work it in the redzone better....we should be automatic.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by thule View Post
                Tony Romo has been off two weeks in a row. I'm not sure why he got the pass last week from most people here...but outside of the highlight reel he was off too. There is definately something to this.
                Talk to Gribble. I said this already. He sucked last week too. He sucked late last year from injury on.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by thule View Post
                  He also has gotten to work with one of the most talented offenses in the NFL. I'm not a Romo hater...but I sure ain't a Romo lover.
                  Well the point is that he is not as terrible as people are making him out to be. I thought the big stage got to Romo today... he was way off.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Ward View Post
                    My dad sent me a text asking why we didn't get Brees when he was FA. This saddens me because he's being a crazy old man, but maybe crazy like a fox...
                    I was such a big fan for the Romo for Cutler move this offseason. I think that oone was more realistic.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Gribble View Post
                      Obviously... because our undrafted free agent QB hasn't been a part of us scoring more than 30 points in both our games this year... And isn't what... 28-13 as a starter?
                      Anybody, not a homer, can see something is wrong with him.

                      It is like the guy who always get close to achieving something but there is this personality hitch which causes them to make bad decisions at crucial points.

                      This guy has sucked bad in big games. He has not won ONE big game.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Homer glasses? Try watching a breakdown or a playbook show, to give you a better idea. Tony was off in the 1st half, last week that is true but, Tony took advantage of their piss poor coverage. Sabby was reading Tony's eyes as they were on Witten the entire time and when he pump faked, in came Sabby, freeing up Crayton. The Miles Td was a beautiful back shoulder throw. And the Roy TD, yes more broken coverage, but, he fit it into the window perfectly. The Bucs secondary sucks but, Tony took full advantage of it, locating their faults. He played well in the end of it.

                        Tonight Rob, right on the money. He was awful, last week...not so much.

                        Thanks BoneKrusher^

                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Gribble View Post
                          Well the point is that he is not as terrible as people are making him out to be. I thought the big stage got to Romo today... he was way off.
                          Whats the excuse for last week?

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by thule View Post
                            I was such a big fan for the Romo for Cutler move this offseason. I think that oone was more realistic.
                            Well looking at it from this week to last is kinda funny. Cutler was something vs the Steelers today.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Tony Romo is a flake. A head case. More balanced than Ryan Leaf but not much more.

                              There are just some guys who no matter how much they got going for them -- they can't get over the hump.

                              That is Tony Romo.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by herniateddisc View Post
                                Anybody, not a homer, can see something is wrong with him.

                                It is like the guy who always get close to achieving something but there is this personality hitch which causes them to make bad decisions at crucial points.

                                This guy has sucked bad in big games. He has not won ONE big game.
                                Green Bay game he won. Also in Chicago he won in week 3. However he definately hasn't lost more than he won.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information