Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll on Wade!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Poll on Wade!

    I have been outspoken on firing Wade since the end of last season. The Boys have an easy schedule leading up to the bye week. The should be 4-1 or 3-2 at worst. If Wade goes 2-3 or 1-4 does JJ fire him? I bet Wade gets canned this season. When is the only question. A slow start and the bye week would give JJ the chance to let Garrett prepare for the rest of the season. I think Wade gets fired after the KC game. Anyone else want to guess?

  • #2
    Originally posted by ricowboy View Post
    I have been outspoken on firing Wade since the end of last season. The Boys have an easy schedule leading up to the bye week. The should be 4-1 or 3-2 at worst. If Wade goes 2-3 or 1-4 does JJ fire him? I bet Wade gets canned this season. When is the only question. A slow start and the bye week would give JJ the chance to let Garrett prepare for the rest of the season. I think Wade gets fired after the KC game. Anyone else want to guess?
    Firing a HC mid season doesn't happen.
    Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji


    DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

    Originally posted by njx9
    oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by broth223 View Post
      Firing a HC mid season doesn't happen.
      I am betting JJ panics. JJ always likes to break new ground. It is a bold prediction.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by broth223 View Post
        Firing a HC mid season doesn't happen.
        yes it does

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ricowboy View Post
          I have been outspoken on firing Wade since the end of last season. The Boys have an easy schedule leading up to the bye week. The should be 4-1 or 3-2 at worst. If Wade goes 2-3 or 1-4 does JJ fire him? I bet Wade gets canned this season. When is the only question. A slow start and the bye week would give JJ the chance to let Garrett prepare for the rest of the season. I think Wade gets fired after the KC game. Anyone else want to guess?
          It's easy to predict him getting fired if we do bad. I swear.. it must only be Cowboys fans who think like night and day after a win and a loss. There's no middle ground, no composure... just exuberance or groveling pain. No way this thread is made if we win yesterday. C'mon... the win or loss doesn't change who Wade is. Do I want him as my HC? No. I like him as our DC though. Can I live without him at both spots? Sure, so long as their is a better plan in place.

          Let's put it this way. Nobody out there except Ron Rivera is really capable of keeping this defense in reasonable tact. Do I want him over Wade? Heck no... not as DC at least. Is he ready for a HC gig? I have my doubts there too. Jerry won't go with inexperience at HC... that's why he chose Wade over Singletary. Man, I wish we had Mike to this day.

          If Wade isn't the coach, then the odds are most likely that Garrett would then become our HC. I think he's the only one in the world Jerry would bypass the whole "inexperience at HC" thing for. Garrett is his Golden Boy.

          So let me ask you... Are you ready for Jason Garrett to be our HC? Because Cowher is not walking through that door midseason.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
            yes it does
            When was the last time a coach was fired prior to week 8? Maybe SF when Mike took over? But I don't remember too many coaches getting let go before week 8
            Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji


            DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

            Originally posted by njx9
            oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

            Comment


            • #7
              In my dreams we end up with Cowher (1a) or Shanahan (1b).

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                It's easy to predict him getting fired if we do bad. I swear.. it must only be Cowboys fans who think like night and day after a win and a loss. There's no middle ground, no composure... just exuberance or groveling pain. No way this thread is made if we win yesterday. C'mon... the win or loss doesn't change who Wade is. Do I want him as my HC? No. I like him as our DC though. Can I live without him at both spots? Sure, so long as their is a better plan in place.

                Let's put it this way. Nobody out there except Ron Rivera is really capable of keeping this defense in reasonable tact. Do I want him over Wade? Heck no... not as DC at least. Is he ready for a HC gig? I have my doubts there too. Jerry won't go with inexperience at HC... that's why he chose Wade over Singletary. Man, I wish we had Mike to this day.

                If Wade isn't the coach, then the odds are most likely that Garrett would then become our HC. I think he's the only one in the world Jerry would bypass the whole "inexperience at HC" thing for. Garrett is his Golden Boy.

                So let me ask you... Are you ready for Jason Garrett to be our HC? Because Cowher is not walking through that door midseason.
                I can see with my own eyes and this team was not prepared to play TB and NY. Keeping Wade was a controversial decision at the end of the year. If Wade has a losing record it will be tough to keep him as HC. I am not in panic mode. Just being realistic. I can see Wade getting canned during the season. I may have him getting fired before he actually does. I did say it was a bold prediction.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ricowboy View Post
                  I can see with my own eyes and this team was not prepared to play TB and NY. Keeping Wade was a controversial decision at the end of the year. If Wade has a losing record it will be tough to keep him as HC. I am not in panic mode. Just being realistic. I can see Wade getting canned during the season. I may have him getting fired before he actually does. I did say it was a bold prediction.
                  Again... I say, huh? What's so bold about predicting him to be fired if we have a bad season? It's like predicting what 1 + 1 will be. Sheesh.

                  Bold would've been making this thread before yesterday. Today, you are just among the sheep.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                    Again... I say, huh? What's so bold about predicting him to be fired if we have a bad season? It's like predicting what 1 + 1 will be. Sheesh.

                    Bold would've been making this thread before yesterday. Today, you are just among the sheep.
                    He is saying it will happen after week 5.
                    Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji


                    DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

                    Originally posted by njx9
                    oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by broth223 View Post
                      He is saying it will happen after week 5.
                      ...and he wouldn't be here saying this before yesterday. That's why I said Cowboys fans are so night and day after every win/loss. This is very sheepish.

                      If we win the next 2 games, you won't see this thread pop up with him talking about Wade being fired after 5 games.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                        ...and he wouldn't be here saying this before yesterday. That's why I said Cowboys fans are so night and day after every win/loss. This is very sheepish.

                        If we win the next 2 games, you won't see this thread pop up with him talking about Wade being fired after 5 games.
                        If you read my post I have been saying fire Wade since the middle of last season. I am not sheepish. It is obvious to many of us that this team lacks direction and attention to detail. Sheepish is following a team without question. Believe me.....I live in New England and hear it all the time about how great the Pats are.

                        I have seen in two games the lack of discipline and preparation in this team. The talent can win you games, but will never win you championships. This is a talented team with HC in over his head. I thought 9-7 would be our record if Wade stayed on board. Now I am thinking Emmitt Smith is right with the 7-9 prediction.

                        If we win the next two games I will still stick to the firing of Wade. We beat TB because our talent eventually out played there lack of talent.

                        D-Unit Can't post that much due to the fact that I am working two jobs. I had a day off so I decided to share my thoughts.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I don't like Wade as our head coach, but no one's getting fired mid-season and switching head coaches in a time like this would not make us a better team at all. That's my opinion.

                          BoneKrusher

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ricowboy View Post
                            If you read my post I have been saying fire Wade since the middle of last season. I am not sheepish. It is obvious to many of us that this team lacks direction and attention to detail. Sheepish is following a team without question. Believe me.....I live in New England and hear it all the time about how great the Pats are.

                            I have seen in two games the lack of discipline and preparation in this team. The talent can win you games, but will never win you championships. This is a talented team with HC in over his head. I thought 9-7 would be our record if Wade stayed on board. Now I am thinking Emmitt Smith is right with the 7-9 prediction.

                            If we win the next two games I will still stick to the firing of Wade. We beat TB because our talent eventually out played there lack of talent.

                            D-Unit Can't post that much due to the fact that I am working two jobs. I had a day off so I decided to share my thoughts.
                            I don't care what team you are, you don't open the season looking like a fine oiled machine. Our Run D totally sucked in Week 1 and in Week 2 they most definitely looked like they came in with better discipline and preparation in that department. So I don't know what you're talking about. We lost last night on a last second FG. I mean geez. Talk about the sky is falling. The season is so young we could've started off at 0-4 or more and still have a chance at the playoffs. This is the NFL. It's a crazy unpredicatable world and I just think it's funny that people can convince themselvs of being right. Myself included sometimes.

                            But if you think Wade will be fired after Week 5 with a record of 3-2 or 4-1 then I have to say, that is bold... and borderline ridiculous.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              It's pretty obvious that if/when we miss the playoffs the entire coaching staff will be overhauled.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information