Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 3 Cowboys vs. Panthers

Almost time to rumble!!!

First TO of the year. Nice recovery after Barbie blew the tackle on 3rd and long.

Comment

Romo is playing scared. He won't throw to any WR. It's either Witten or a checkdown on a RB. I'd be frustrated as hell if I were Williams or Crayton.

Oh and that last throw to Roy only goes to show how off Romo is with his WRs. Pretty disappointing to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
        Romo is playing scared. He won't throw to any WR. It's either Witten or a checkdown on a RB. I'd be frustrated as hell if I were Williams or Crayton.

Oh and that last throw to Roy only goes to show how off Romo is with his WRs. Pretty disappointing to say the least.
        You're 100% correct. They need to open the offense up a little bit too. Felix needs to get the ball more. He's been the only one showing signs of life.

Comment

****. Flozell is down. Here we go, Doug.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Okay good. False alarm.

BoneKrusher

Comment

GOD DAMNIT PHILLIPS!!!!! That's seven points we've now missed out on because of ****** execution and stupid mistakes.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Yeah lets pass three times on the one yard line. WTF is Garrett thinking?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

Comment

That play calling is emblematic of Garrett's immaturity.

Jeez marie. A down hill runner. A massive OL. 2nd and 1. An injured DL.

You just want to take his head and smash it through a wall.

Comment

Our CB can't tackle and once again our 2 minute D sucks.

And please, Ware is going 1-on-1 and losing.

Comment

Like the d in the 2nd half.

Comment

Originally posted by leroyisgod View Post
                        Like the d in the 2nd half.
                        Not a good offense but Victor Butler ... love it.

Comment

The offense didn't do awful exactly, they were moving the ball. Garrett was f'ing up calls at the goal line as well. Could have had 14 instead of 6, if we just ran it on the one yard line. Colombo was horrible tonight, that didnt help matters. The pass blocking had some problems throughout, nice to see Romo making plays with his feet and improvision, looked like the confident player of old.

Vic Butler making plays was def. encouraging. I had a big smile on my face. I'd love to get a rotation going. Vic deserves more PT and Curtis Johnson is healthy now, so hopefully we'll see a little of him.

Newman and Jenkins were great. Newman looked bad early but, he blanketed Smith.

The Panthers arent that great anymore but, this is a good win. You should never underestimate an 0-2 team like this one.
                          Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 09-28-2009, 11:46 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

Comment

I can't wait to see Jason Williams...hopefuilly he sees the field this season because barbie doesn't derseve to be on the field.

Good tough win...Jenkins had a good game today I thought.

Comment

I just love the fact that without Barber the 'Boys still managed to get 200+ yards rushing. People aren't getting it, but the Cowboys run offense is a juggernaut. There's some bad things about this game on the offensive side when it comes to finishing, but shutting down one of the top wideouts in the game(again, Newman just owns him) and one of the best running tandems in the league is pretty damn good. Yeah the game should've been 31-7, but at least we are getting some big things from the weaker unit(the defense.)
                              "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                              ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information