No announcement yet.

Week 4: Cowboys @ Broncos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TC probably would've scored on a draw there on the goal line. T-New just got abused by Marshall and then nobody can bring him down.

Comment

Originally posted by dpl85 View Post
      TC probably would've scored on a draw there on the goal line. T-New just got abused by Marshall and then nobody can bring him down.
      they should've let him score.

they likely would have ran out the clock and got a FG, but instead we had 1:45 to score, which we almost did.

Comment

I'm really pissed right now. What a sucky loss that was.
        "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
        ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

Originally posted by Modano View Post
          This loss is on Romo. He missed one hundred of throws and allowed Denver to focus on stopping the run. I don't know what it's wrong with him, but he has always been willing to throw down field and now seems scared. He looked like Trent Edwards today...
          B/c he is a flake. He is shot. He doesn't even step into his throws if a guy is within 3 yards of his front foot.

And btw, his turnovers killed whatever momentum we had ... twice.

He was created by Parcells and sadly has reverted to the loser who was always good but always short. Never good enough to be anything.

UDFA forever.

Locker anyone?
          We got the 9ers blowing the Sheep out & didn't see this catastrophe until the melodrama at the end.

When that freaky 53-yarder to Hurd happened, he's closing in on the end zone, then pushed out at the 20 I remember thinking He should have scored -- failure to score here is the ball game.

I have too many awful memories of similar red zone Romo failures of yrs. past. If they have to rely on Garrett's ****** up playcalling inside the 5 they're done. And they were.

Garrett had them throw at Champ Bailey >20 times, one INT, several broken up including the crucial one with the game on the line. If anybody is getting Phillips fired, it's Garrett. All those missed open receivers are on Tony though

And it was in Denver, that goddamn worthless Mile High crap team with those ugly-ass orange jerseys. We have to listen to everyone tell us how the Broncos are "for real" now..... I really ******* hate orange! this sucks balls.

Turnover Tony, (facepalm) yeah Locker sounds pretty good right now. Talk about a false hopes kind of game.....

Comment

The worst is we have some talent whose prime of their carer is being wasted on this awful coaching staff and flakie QB.

Comment

Barber must've been banged up more than we thought. He was barely used in the second half, and he looked like he had a good first half to me.
              "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
              ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

The Team is simply a poorly coached.....13-3 talent but an 8-8 coach! don't kid yourself, We are in trouble!

Comment

Originally posted by E-Man View Post
                  Barber must've been banged up more than we thought. He was barely used in the second half, and he looked like he had a good first half to me.
                  He really must have re-aggravated the injury because you're right, he was looking like a stud in the first half (first quarter, mainly).

Garrett is a piece of ****, and Wade is gonna take the fall for him. I hope Jerry isn't as stupid as some think he is and hires Garrett as the HC after this season, because it's pretty much a foregone conclusion that Wade will get canned.

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                    He really must have re-aggravated the injury because you're right, he was looking like a stud in the first half (first quarter, mainly).

Garrett is a piece of ****, and Wade is gonna take the fall for him. I hope Jerry isn't as stupid as some think he is and hires Garrett as the HC after this season, because it's pretty much a foregone conclusion that Wade will get canned.
                    Could you imagine the **** storm that will come down on Jerry if that happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
                      Could you imagine the **** storm that will come down on Jerry if that happened.
                      Well, from the people that know an ounce of football there'd be a **** storm. Sadly, the 80k that pack the stadium every week will think that's an awesome move and would be glad we locked him in before some other team came in and snatched him up

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                        Well, from the people that know an ounce of football there'd be a **** storm. Sadly, the 80k.....:
                        Just the 80K in the stadium are at fault of being stupid homers?

ROTFLMAO!!!

Edit: Mighty quiet around here. Why am I not shocked.
                        Last edited by herniateddisc; 10-04-2009, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Once he fires Wade, he is going to hire another loser until we are 4-12. All our aging Vets will be hanging on for the checks.

Jerry then is going to hire another big name coach in 2013 and give him power .... then once they are on the edge of big things he will push him out to try and hog all the credit.

Like Haley's comet.

Comment

This blows. I am surrounded by Denver fans at work, and I've been talking **** about this game for the last 2 months. Called it a lock. I owe one guy a 12 pack, but my dignity will be up for grabs for anyone to take.

Comment

Originally posted by herniateddisc View Post
                              They had two chances to win the game and failed. Spencer and Newman no making plays.

Good but not good enuff.
                              Ill agree with that...

But I would emphasize that our team is built to be an offensive team -- no one would mistake this defense to be one of the few that can actually win you games like the steelers or ravens.

Pathetic showing by Romo, Roy, Austin, and Crayton.

Austin and RW should be most ashamed along with Romo. Those 3 are all reasons for the loss.

Comment

and does anyone else notice that while Garrett has improved in his run :: pass ratio and keeping the ball on the ground more often, he has still failed to implement a good set of plays that involve a 3 step drop?

I don't think I've seen RW run a slant. Same beef I had when T.O. was here. Get them the ball short, and let them make a play. Neither guy has great hands or route running, both excel after the catch... Seems too easy....

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information