Cowboys @ Eagles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboys @ Eagles

Not feeling to good about this one. Hope the boys prove me wrong.

Is Hamlin out? I read he is. If he is out that does not bode well for the Cowboys because they're going to need their FS to stop the long ball to Maclin and Jackson.

Comment

Time to put up or shut up tonight!!! Did you guys see the one interesting stat, that in the last 4 night games we've played in Philly, we've won all 4. Let's make it 5 in a row.

Here's my keys to victory.

1. Limit the big plays
      2. Don't let McNabb scamble around too much and beat you with his legs and elusiveness
      3. Witten, Witten, Witten...it's time for Witten to have a big game and control the middle of the field.
      4. Control the ball with Barber, Jones and Choice so that it opens up the deep ball

Comment

So far so good. Romo has been a bit off to Austin on a couple throws. But can't complain about the results.

Comment

I like this Kevin Ogeltree.

Comment

Originally posted by dpl85 View Post
            I like this Kevin Ogeltree.
            Same here, he looks alot more explosive then Crayton, I definately see him having a good size role next year for us.

I like Romo taking a sack earlier to not throw the pick, that's smart, and I'll take that all game from him with no problem at all. We just need to play mistake free, I trust our ST's and the defense can start to tee off if we get up by a few scores.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

I was going to say the same thing about Romo, LL. Nice to see him not force anything there and just take the loss.

I wonder if Miles is a little on the nervous side, in such a big spot light. Both those passes thrown his way were catchable, not ideal but, they were there.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

Comment

Peters :(........

Comment

3 penalties in the first 11 plays and 2 dropped passes by the greatly praised but no results Bennett.

Comment

Is it me or is Scandrick always the victim of perfect passes.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
                      Is it me or is Scandrick always the victim of perfect passes.
                      Seriously, how unlucky can you get.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Wishful thinking but maybe Ogeltree can become the next great undrafted WR.

Comment

My observations at the end of the half.

1. Refs are making some bad calls so far all bad for Cowboys
                          2. Roy can't complain today, bad throws all going to Austin.
                          3. Romo is playing like a scared p* -- he is missing wide open WR
                          4. Romo has at least avoided mistakes
                          5. Garrett needs to open it up some some. Eagles have blitzed like 90% of the time.
                          6. D getting god pressure w/o blitzing.
                          7. DB playing well as well as S.
                          Last edited by herniateddisc; 11-08-2009, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dpl85 View Post
                            Wishful thinking but maybe Ogeltree can become the next great undrafted WR.
                            I think he and Austin are the two best we have.

Comment

You and I must be watching a different game. Tony has looked just fine to me today. He looks in control of the team and fired up. The Eagles are tough but, he is standing tall in the pocket and taking sacks when need be.

The passes to Austin, while not great were both catachble. Dont let your Austin love cloud your judgement completely. Austin is having a little trouble against a much better opponent.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information