No announcement yet.

Cowboys @ Eagles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish Romo would have seen Witten wide open in the endzone at the end of half.

Comment

Yeah I agree, Samuels is keeping Austin in check. I told my dad earlier I was thinking Austin would have 4 catches for 32 yards today. Does he even have a catch so far?

Comment

I have no complaints at all about Tony this game, he's not perfect or a machine, and I'd love for us to win some of these ugly games where it isn't all flashy with 4 TD's.

Just be smart with the football, make key 1st downs and completions, and know when to just take a loss. I think we can win this game if he continues to play that way, it's been all defense on both sides so far and there is nothing you can do but keep playing smart.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Oh and DeSean doesn't have a catch either, so it isn't like it's just Austin. Both of those guys are big plays waiting to happen, Austin could finish with 2 catches, for 115 yards and 2 TD's by games end, same for Desean. Austin had a decent look in the end zone but it was a really good play by the corner to get back and break it up.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

It hit Hanson in the back. That was pretty disappointing.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
              You and I must be watching a different game. Tony has looked just fine to me today. He looks in control of the team and fired up. The Eagles are tough but, he is standing tall in the pocket and taking sacks when need be.

The passes to Austin, while not great were both catachble. Dont let your Austin love cloud your judgement completely. Austin is having a little trouble against a much better opponent.
              Only one pass was catchable and Romo does look crappy. He has no zip on the ball and he is playing scared. The end zone play and INT are perfect examples -- running too quickly in his head..
              Last edited by herniateddisc; 11-08-2009, 09:48 PM.

Comment

And on the McCoy big play, Bradie was caught with his eyes on McNabb instead of following the lineman. But I am sure Carpenter, who had a sep resp on the TE, will be blamed.

Comment

Originally posted by herniateddisc View Post
                  Only one pass was catchable and Romo does look crappy. He has no zip on the ball and he is playing scared. The end zone play and INT are perfect examples -- running too quickly in his head..
                  Your observation skills are off today, man. Give Romo a break on the end zone play, he was scrambling for his life. He gets sacked, they get no points. He had to just get rid of it. No time to look over everything. Really.

And he's looked fine out there. He hasnt been throwing floaters and he has spread the ball around to 6, should be 7 different guys, in the face of a heavy blitz. We've seen Romo play nervous or scared, and this isnt it. He looks rather composed today.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

nice one between Tony and Roy. that is what we need to see.

Comment

Romo simply sucks tonite. He is playing scared.

He has time but he is not making his reads. There are guys open all over the field.

My powers are fine .... yours however ....

Comment

Originally posted by herniateddisc View Post
                        Romo simply sucks tonite. He is playing scared.

He has time but he is not making his reads. There are guys open all over the field.

My powers are fine .... yours however ....

You're off man. Seriously...he's not peyton manning tonight, but he's playing pretty well, all things considered. We aren't running the ball for ****!

Comment

Last play of 3Q .... Austin is dead open but he hits Williams who has a DE on him.

I think Roy's complaining has screwed up Tony Flake's brains like TO did.

Time for Choice to complain so that they will throw him 10 balls a game too.

You complain and Romo simply tries to please you.

Comment

Originally posted by FreshBoy! View Post
                            You're off man. Seriously...he's not peyton manning tonight, but he's playing pretty well, all things considered. We aren't running the ball for ****!
                            Running. Yeah, we are not but that is not the main problem. Romo is making horrid reads and worse throws.

Sorry but Roy's complaining has messed with Flake's brains just like TO's complaining did.

But hey, only 1 turnover in the red zone. Be thankful for some improvement.
                            Last edited by herniateddisc; 11-08-2009, 10:07 PM.

Comment

What's with Buehler tonight. His kicks don't have the same pop.

Comment

Hamlin's got to bring that in...jesus. Has he made a play this season?!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information