No announcement yet.

Cowboys @ Eagles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D is playing well. Not sure why we got charged for a TO with the Ratliff injury.

Comment

Originally posted by FreshBoy! View Post
      Hamlin's got to bring that in...jesus. Has he made a play this season?!
      Not since his contract.

Comment

Man, if you intercept mcnabb twice in a game you better win. That doesnt happen every week. Offense needs to step up.

Its time for Felix to do something
        I published my first book. Available in ebook or paperback! Check it out!!!

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540

Comment

This has been a penalty heavy game for both teams. Its annoying to watch.

Comment

Very much so....flow of the game is all messed up!

Comment

Officially, Andy Reid is a mahroon. I don't care if he does win this challenge.

Going for it and a second challenge??? With 10 minutes in a 13-13 tie?

Makes Meatball seem smart.

Comment

As I said, Tony was targeting the wrong WR all night. But I am sure Jerrah and Williams will feel "vindicated."

As soon as he stops with the politics and goes to a play maker like Austin.... Anyway, finally Flake realised who makes him look good. Too bad it took 3.5 Quarters.

Austin needs 10 throws a game, not this BS we have seen today.

Comment

You're such a hater.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                    Oh and DeSean doesn't have a catch either, so it isn't like it's just Austin. Both of those guys are big plays waiting to happen, Austin could finish with 2 catches, for 115 yards and 2 TD's by games end
                    About half way there :D I like Roy moving the chains and Austin popping up for a big play.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Just as I was thinking Austin wasnt a number one WR because he did nothing when they gameplaned around him he makes it happen.

And I agree with disc-I can't beleive Andy Reid made those calls
                      I published my first book. Available in ebook or paperback! Check it out!!!

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540

Comment

Hate mediocrity and its defence.

Comment

Defense....

Comment

Originally posted by HEISMANHERSCHEL View Post
                            Just as I was thinking Austin wasnt a number one WR because he did nothing when they gameplaned around him he makes it happen.

And I agree with disc-I can't beleive Andy Reid made those calls
                            Politics. That is the only explanation. AUstin has been open a bit but Romo has been targeting Roy, checking down lots and not stepping into his throws. Lots of floaters most of game. A little better second half.

What a play by Butler. May 2009 wasn't that bad....

Comment

We better see 2 runs to start the next drive.

Comment

Yea, I don't think so either. I think is it D-Unit that's highly critical of the draft? I think it was a pretty good one, and in the next year or two I think we'll say we've picked up some quality players.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information