If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Time to put up or shut up tonight!!! Did you guys see the one interesting stat, that in the last 4 night games we've played in Philly, we've won all 4. Let's make it 5 in a row.
Here's my keys to victory.
1. Limit the big plays
2. Don't let McNabb scamble around too much and beat you with his legs and elusiveness
3. Witten, Witten, Witten...it's time for Witten to have a big game and control the middle of the field.
4. Control the ball with Barber, Jones and Choice so that it opens up the deep ball
Same here, he looks alot more explosive then Crayton, I definately see him having a good size role next year for us.
I like Romo taking a sack earlier to not throw the pick, that's smart, and I'll take that all game from him with no problem at all. We just need to play mistake free, I trust our ST's and the defense can start to tee off if we get up by a few scores.
Originally posted by Scott Wright
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
1. Refs are making some bad calls so far all bad for Cowboys
2. Roy can't complain today, bad throws all going to Austin.
3. Romo is playing like a scared p* -- he is missing wide open WR
4. Romo has at least avoided mistakes
5. Garrett needs to open it up some some. Eagles have blitzed like 90% of the time.
6. D getting god pressure w/o blitzing.
7. DB playing well as well as S.
You and I must be watching a different game. Tony has looked just fine to me today. He looks in control of the team and fired up. The Eagles are tough but, he is standing tall in the pocket and taking sacks when need be.
The passes to Austin, while not great were both catachble. Dont let your Austin love cloud your judgement completely. Austin is having a little trouble against a much better opponent.