No announcement yet.

Cowboys @ Packers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team needs to get back to finding Austin and running with two TE.

All this other nonsense is just that.

Roy Williams as the number #1 is nothing more than grinding down the O.

Comment

I just want a touchdown at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by herniateddisc View Post
        Team needs to get back to finding Austin and running with two TE.

All this other nonsense is just that.

Roy Williams as the number #1 is nothing more than grinding down the O.
        I don't know if that's the answer, but I do agree that it is a schematic problem. Garrett tried using the same plays as last week. Maybe he thought GB wouldn't view last week's tape. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by diesel View Post
          I just want a touchdown at this point.
          I just want to look forward to next week. I knew this was a trap game.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
            I don't know if that's the answer, but I do agree that it is a schematic problem. Garrett tried using the same plays as last week. Maybe he thought GB wouldn't view last week's tape. lol.
            We ran well first Q and stopped.

Comment

Screw trap game. Dallas just got dominated at the point of attack. They probably beat us more than we beat them if we played them in some kind of series. Their d-line threw our offensive line around. Linebackers were coming in untouched. It messed up everything for us.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

Comment

Romo is not without blame either. Fumble, INT, overthrows.

Comment

Well I knew Dallas didn't play well in the cold, but I didn't know they couldn't coach in the cold either! LOL. Jason Garrett = Tool.

Comment

Lions got shut out too. Great.

Comment

• not trolling at all here, just commenting that on the fumble, that's not Tripplet's fault. It's a league rule, he was informed by the league. I've just liked Jeff and his work in the past so sticking up for him haha
                      We ALL bleed scarlet
                      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Anyone else check to see if it was December?

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                          Screw trap game. Dallas just got dominated at the point of attack. They probably beat us more than we beat them if we played them in some kind of series. Their d-line threw our offensive line around. Linebackers were coming in untouched. It messed up everything for us.
                          Well we knew they were good on paper, but they've been playing beneath expectations all season.

Jolly is a FA. Gimme him over Spears every day of the week.

Fricken Clay Matthews was a wreaking crew. Their D didn't look like they were in their first year of transition to the 3-4 and you gotta admire that. Capers is a master. I respect him.

Comment

• Originally posted by diesel View Post
                            Anyone else check to see if it was December?
                            No reason to get beat down too much. Sure it sucks to lose, but with perspective in mind, we're still in the driver's seat in the NFC East with Philly losing today.

Comment

• If only Garrett wasn't a complete ******* idiot and just punched it in. Did he not learn anything in the Carolina game?

The offense moved the ball pretty easily when they went no huddle, don't know why it took so long to spread it out and just pass pass pass.

I also have absolutely no faith in this defense on third downs. It seems like every single third and long, they give up a big screen pass, or a deep in route or some stupid **** like that. It's sad. Also, Sensebaugh getting pwned by a FB is just sad.

Comment

• What a boring game. It looked like it lasted 5 hours. And with all those commercials I was really bored. Anyway, I kinda expected us to lose. They have their backs against the wall and I didn't see us winning 8 games in a row. Since I'm pretty confident about the next three games I thought this was the game we had the best chance to lose. The missed FG kinda set the tone for our offense and they were not able to get on any kind of rhythm.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information